• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Scans in Progress forum

Rowena

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I've noticed a few 'I'm scanning this' or similar comments in various places - perhaps a specific forum for people to announce what they are currently working on might avoid duplication of effort? perhaps with 'In Progress' & 'To Do List' or similar as prefixes - to distinguish between what you've actually started & what you are intending doing next.

Reaction score
Awards
In this case, I have to review 185 pages of my journal, for intent to do works, that haven't even been started.
However, as my status says, I have three easy doable goals to complete.
One thing I'm trying to figure out is how to silently vibrate words of power within the daily work .. in terms of rituals, so as to not inform or disturb others as to what I'm doing. Nothing bad but stuff they're not terribly interested in. Nor may approve of. However, this won't disrupt others here, it just makes me look like a LARPer or armchair magician.

Rowena

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
In this case, I have to review 185 pages of my journal, for intent to do works, that haven't even been started.
However, as my status says, I have three easy doable goals to complete.
One thing I'm trying to figure out is how to silently vibrate words of power within the daily work .. in terms of rituals, so as to not inform or disturb others as to what I'm doing. Nothing bad but stuff they're not terribly interested in. Nor may approve of. However, this won't disrupt others here, it just makes me look like a LARPer or armchair magician.
have you just posted that to the wrong place? - because it looks like you're replying to a different post.

Reaction score
Awards
It's why I added the disclaimer at the end .. in case others will play similarly.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
I understand this to mean that there have been posters who offered to scan books which are difficult to find, and share them on the forum. I agree that it would be nice to have a way of knowing what people are offering to scan.

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
+1 from me
As it would also weed out the type of people who say they are doing it
without having no intention or even the ability to.
"Oh that super rare thing? ya i got it. for sure i got it. I will get it uploaded real soon."
And then if they don't follow through in like 2 months, we kill them.
Post automatically merged:

Case and point, that Helios Unbound open request is always getting so much attention that even i want it now
though i never cared for it before. Just to see what the hype is about

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
And then if they don't follow through in like 2 months, we kill them.

Case and point, that Helios Unbound open request is always getting so much attention that even i want it now
though i never cared for it before. Just to see what the hype is about
Michael Myers Dancing GIF

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Hmm I'll keep this open while I consider it.

My main concern is this section will have like 5 threads for the next 20 years.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Sometimes my ideas are overlapping but slightly different plus maybe becoming a little wild for magic. My horological post talks about some different types of values for alignment carriers, but the speed of light post sort of has a different branch rn for astronomical, environment, quantum realms still stemming more from light speed frequency amounts. The horology post might be like the different jewels stored with different qualities maybe for a wizard while the speed of light might be more like the singing angels synchronizing and concentrating with mantras going from astronomy through into quantum as a match striking pad for positioned/activated enrichment summoning

anyways I bet any time editing option would help your preparation forum idea.

Uchatana patsa siddhi.

I may have made that blessing a little nuclear, lolol, a lil spicy.

Last edited:

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
you make a valid point.

hey metaphysics is a little wild.

because of natural spontaneous existence:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited: