• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Seeing someone else's reality

Everyone's got one.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Is this kind of channelling possible at all or not?
Or it is possible psychosis?
Because I have some kind of shamanic experiences around this phenomenon,
I was reading this very random in my last readings and my experiences was been with me before the reading about this phenomenon
My experience is like this:
I do things that is not me and it's like I'm at the two places at the same time and experiencing other person's dids
And feeling their emotions ,thoughts and their mind chatter
And when I ask about the situation they tell me how do you know???
This actually proves that what I have been experiencing was not psychosis
What is your ideas and opinion?...

ChaosChao

Visitor
Reaction score
The thought is: if you believe it to be true, so it is true. If you begin to think you're crazy and psychosis is in order, then that will become the truth.

To see through someone else is not very miraculous, if you think of the Gnosis as universal consciousness, then by tapping into it, it's very easy to plug into someone else's thoughts or experiences.

Imagine it like the internet, you're WisdomAddict.forum, and on the internet you're localized to this one site. However, there's a vast web of other sites and shall you tap into them, you can experience things that may seem incomprehensible to others whom have never tapped into anything outside of their local site.

With this, I say god speed! Think crazy, and you shall become crazy! Think as the magician, and you shall become the purveyor of truth!

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Gnosis, wow
Beautiful....
I was being evolved in it from a friend
Thank you my friend , thank you for your answer...
God bless you...