• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Selected Works

Pyrokar

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I was originally going to make this in the suggestion section to prompt more use of the pin mechanic - but figured a better way

Though i haven't graced these halls for long, i've seen generations of users come and go, and waded through some ancient posts as well

like the Yazman is bringing old gems back to the surface from old wf, we might try and pay homage to those who wandered before.
At the very least i encourage rummaging through the forum, it's not all about the latest posts, if you haven't already im sure you will be pleasantly surprised.

- i am curious to see what the new generations of members would pick as favorite posts/threads, maybe it was a particular thread that made you join in the first place?

As long as it is a post/thread from this forum, anything is acceptable as an answer.
Journal entries, Burns, theories, experiments, flame wars, questions, answers, debates or simply something that you just like to come back to.

In my case, it would be

and

Post automatically merged:

So what's stopping you from your goal?

I am waiting for my spell to work.

makes me laugh even today

Last edited:

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
There was a very brief thread posted in Russian. I ran it through an online translator and it was a meat and potatoes newbie post by a guy who claimed to be American. Why the Russian, then? Was the keyboard possessed? Cat walked around on keyboard and accidentally switched languages? A charismatic gift sent to the wrong individual?