• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Server / Board software timezone

Asteriskos

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I've got the timezone in my profile set to actual location, and I'm seeing something like 5-6 hours behind what the board is tracking for "my" posts.
Is it fair to say the system is setup for UTC +/- 0 ? That's what it looks like to me? I Have looked everywhere I can think of, not really jumping out at me though! Sometimes I have to glance twice or.. thrice at the post times.

Solution
Can you DM me your actual location (state or region) + a link to a post and the exact time you posted it and I’ll look into it.

It’s working fine for me. Is your device set to the correct time zone as well? As that is what WF uses to calculate relative times.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Can you DM me your actual location (state or region) + a link to a post and the exact time you posted it and I’ll look into it.

It’s working fine for me. Is your device set to the correct time zone as well? As that is what WF uses to calculate relative times.

Solution

Asteriskos

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards

Thank you for getting back, I May have found it, we'll be gone for a couple of days, hate to bug you at all with this, not affecting posting, Thanks! :cool: