• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Seven Spheres by Rufus Opus - 2014 - Nephilim Press

Share a PDF of a book.
Reaction score
Awards
Per request on that other thread ;)

“Seven Spheres is more than a simple book of traditional Hermetic Magic. It is designed to be a series of rituals that function on many levels to take an average ordinary magician and turn them into a self-actualized powerhouse of proactive reality engineering.”

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last paragraph of the book: “Above all else, use this information to find your personal happiness, the thing that brings you joy. Look high to the highest heights, to your very Source. Set your gaze upon the One Star that you came from, in whose el ements you were mingled, and to whose fires you shall return. Keep that Star in sight. Soar through the Heavens, return in power and wisdom as you see fit.
But above all else, enjoy your kingdom. That’s why you’re here.”

This is a system I’ve worked some and can attest to its effectiveness. If you’re looking for a beginners book, and you’re starting with next to nothing, into this type of magic this is a good place to start.

-Eld

laurue

Visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much for providing this! I previously referenced a copy behind a paywall subscription service. I can also attest to this system's effectiveness, having worked with it in the past, with one full ritual completion and integrating it's ritual format into other work a few times.