• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Sex magick & Evocation

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
When I say sex magick I mean with a partner or stranger.

I always wanted to give it a go since sex magick by myself is becoming a little boring nowadays, but I am having second thoughts about doing so since I've heard that using any bodily fluids to open a demonic sigil means that you're basically giving yourself to the demon, almost like selling your soul. Doing so also means that your next generation is owned. Which generally sounds like propaganda.

Sex magick seems to be better and powerful when you don't touch yourself for months. And it seems like the strangers on a site I wanted to go to hump like crazed bunnies seem to abuse this sacred act we call mating, so nevertheless it may not work in my own opinion.

The other thing is that they may not know what I am up to and I feel kind of awful just by the thought of it.

I am on the middle path, but if it truly means that strangers will have to pay a fine in their afterlife and their next generation. I will probably have to do it for fun instead.

Thanks for your thoughts and answers in advance.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Sexual energy as commonly experienced by humans, operates through the sacral chakra - using its elementals and lesser deva. If the chakra is traumatized the lesser deva may be fragmented. This distorts energy flows.

As the human brings sexual energies under control the creative energy focus usually moves to the throat chakra - and the voice becomes more refined.

Pythagoras is reputed to have said to a newcomer to his circle: "Say something so that I can see you."
The quality of the voice is hard to disguise

Sex magic is a bit tricky as it uses dense elementals to generate inter-personal energy flows.

A more refined level of male-female bonding permits light from the center of the galaxy to enter the relationship entity/energy of the pair of humans and thereby triangulate right relationship flows. Orgasm is not necessary for the flow to occur. Heart chakra connection is more than sufficient.

If the couple are refined, there may be multiple flows of starlight in through the back of the male at orgasm

Orgasm in a contaminated human is often used for the spawning of one of the entities. This is how abused boys grow up to be abusers themselves.

Establishing right relationship seems to be the key objective in this manifestation of our solar system and our galaxy. Generally it is better to be on the good side of our solar Logos

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
As the human brings sexual energies under control
Yes, this is one of the issues I thought of because the site is basically used by people that are unable to control their sexual energies. They usually hookup for the night, they never bond with anyone.

And really I should seek out someone that I can bond with before engaging in sexual magick until I build a relationship with them.

Orgasm in a contaminated human is often used for the spawning of one of the entities. This is how abused boys grow up to be abusers themselves.
The only trouble is with this is that I will never be able to tell.

Thank you Roma for your answer.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I will never be able to tell.
It is better to test the quality of the applicant before the clothes come off.

A test I use is to push the person's light-body up through the planes until it hits resistance. If the resistance point is too much below mine, I move on

someone that I can bond with

It takes quite a few incarnations in various formats (e.g. brother-sister, mother-son, father-daughter) to form a mature relationship. Better perhaps to choose partners that feel familiar and feel good the first time you meet them

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I would advise against sex magic with a stranger. If that person is halfway sober, he/she will quicky realize that something isn't right, that you are someplace else doing something weird; it will most likely creep them out. If it's your partner, fully aware of what you're up to, ok, but your relationship better be really loving and stable because otherwise the entire sex magical act may feel like cheating, lacking in intimacy or be on the whole unpleasant.

I've found that solitary sex for magical purposes is much more convenient, and what's more, I've come to strongly doubt the chaos magic model in which everything revolves around climaxing as a way to "smuggle" your sigilized desire past the dreaded Psychic Censor. It's arousal BEFORE orgasm that does it for me, the heightened state of consciousness, and the extremely receptive state I'm in after the Big Explosion - that's when I can really open up and speak honestly to whoever is listening. I'm loath to couch this in energy terms, I'm not "utilizing" arousal or orgasms as power sources solely to achieve a goal; I'm having ecstatic fun, I soar, and sometimes it gets a little mystic whenever I want it to be, that's all.

Maybe all those neo-tantra workshops I did years ago weren't wasted after all.;)

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
strongly doubt the chaos magic model
I doubt chaos magic too.

As far as I can tell, all magic practices are done within the aura of particular overlighting entities. This has the benefit of being supported in the practice and the disadvantage that the overlighting entity has agendas of its own that are not necessarily conducive to the individual human finding its cosmic purpose/functionality.

Chaos magic overtly works within a variety of overlighting entities - each with its own agenda. What could possibly go wrong being under several different agendas during magic practice?

I read the biographies of some famous OTO magicians. They all seemed to me to be tragedies.

Long ago however I did know a couple of elderly GD magicians in Edinburgh. They did well

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I would advise against sex magic with a stranger. If that person is halfway sober, he/she will quicky realize that something isn't right, that you are someplace else doing something weird; it will most likely creep them out. If it's your partner, fully aware of what you're up to, ok, but your relationship better be really loving and stable because otherwise the entire sex magical act may feel like cheating, lacking in intimacy or be on the whole unpleasant.
Yeah, I agree with you. The least thing I want to do is put someone through fear especially if supernatural occurrences start to happen. I guess telling them what I am up to is must.

Funny enough, I thought about doing it without their knowledge of what I am doing and it does feel like cheating which doesn't feel right at all. Its why I came here.
I've found that solitary sex for magical purposes is much more convenient, and what's more, I've come to strongly doubt the chaos magic model in which everything revolves around climaxing as a way to "smuggle" your sigilized desire past the dreaded Psychic Censor. It's arousal BEFORE orgasm that does it for me, the heightened state of consciousness, and the extremely receptive state I'm in after the Big Explosion - that's when I can really open up and speak honestly to whoever is listening. I'm loath to couch this in energy terms, I'm not "utilizing" arousal or orgasms as power sources solely to achieve a goal; I'm having ecstatic fun, I soar, and sometimes it gets a little mystic whenever I want it to be, that's all.

Maybe all those neo-tantra workshops I did years ago weren't wasted after all.;)
I don't know what it is but I've become slightly bored with doing it solo, so I think taking a break would do me some good. It isn't the first time I've become bored with myself. Arousal builds the energy, and orgasm releases it. Its definitely the same for me too. How does that saying go..."If you're not having fun, then its not magick"