• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Shadow Work without Demons

Reaction score
Awards
Anyone care to lend advice on the subject?

What if shadow work is combined with other psychiatric approaches (Minus medications)?

Should've tagged it into psychology.
The nature of the approach is to avoid the demons.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There are various things/intelligences labelled as "shadow"

There are shadow people of various types/intents. Not all are pleasant

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Generally they are manifesting an etheric body only just visible - often in the edge of the vision. Some such are actually nature spirits

There are of course intelligences deep in the human psyche that could be called shadow. I recall my ex complaining that yet again I did not listen to her (complaints) as we were going to sleep.

So lying there I did the "house in the meadow" meditation and went into the basement. It was empty but there was a trapdoor. So I went down into the next basement and it too was empty but another trapdoor.

I went down into the third layer of basement and there was an entity that encouraged me to go to sleep so that I would not pay attention to my wife.

So I fixed him and remained married for another 7 years. She said the last year was the best

The entity in the basement could be called a demon. It was about half way up the astral plane.

So I was working without a demon/psychiatrist "helping" or drugs.

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Try to speak to your subconscious through dreams.

Make a list of the habits or traits in others that you hate. Make a list of the times you have displayed these traits in the past, take note of when you do in the present. Do it again, on purpose. How does it feel? Some people live like this. Accept it. Squash it when it doesn’t serve you, embrace it when it does.

Reaction score
Awards
I do know "shadow people" were encountered in smuggler tunnels which run from Peru to sw USA.
When shot at with silver bullets. The shadow being disappears leaving behind human feces
In some countries people will be cursed. Their outdoor poop scooped up by a black mage who then wraps the sample in a banana leaf and an incantation follows.

Reaction score
Awards
There are various things/intelligences labelled as "shadow"

There are shadow people of various types/intents. Not all are pleasant

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Generally they are manifesting an etheric body only just visible - often in the edge of the vision. Some such are actually nature spirits

There are of course intelligences deep in the human psyche that could be called shadow. I recall my ex complaining that yet again I did not listen to her (complaints) as we were going to sleep.

So lying there I did the "house in the meadow" meditation and went into the basement. It was empty but there was a trapdoor. So I went down into the next basement and it too was empty but another trapdoor.

I went down into the third layer of basement and there was an entity that encouraged me to go to sleep so that I would not pay attention to my wife.

So I fixed him and remained married for another 7 years. She said the last year was the best

The entity in the basement could be called a demon. It was about half way up the astral plane.

So I was working without a demon/psychiatrist "helping" or drugs.
That's what I'm talking about :)

An adept from the GD named Dean Wilson, write a book that talked about weeding the dragons out of your basement garden.

Reaction score
Awards
Try to speak to your subconscious through dreams.

Make a list of the habits or traits in others that you hate. Make a list of the times you have displayed these traits in the past, take note of when you do in the present. Do it again, on purpose. How does it feel? Some people live like this. Accept it. Squash it when it doesn’t serve you, embrace it when it does.
Nice ... Will try this as well. I started to list positive and negative traits of the signs in the houses of my birth chart. And a black white mirror exercise on them, or qabalistic Magic to transform the negative to positive.

Meeii

Visitor
Reaction score
Journaling does a lot, I've been doing that since I got started on my path. Don't need demons, or even spirits in general, even though Anubis is helping me out on this matter. You have to be ready to dig deep, and even open old wounds, but that can be done by yourself, without fancy tools or fancy techniques. In a book I was reading, it says to list your positive traits, and negatives too and meditate on these. Why are you the way you are for example.