• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Shalom

Ajcitco90

Neophyte
Reaction score
Shalom aleichem,
My name is Aharon and I am a Hermetical Qabbalahist I am a practicing Jew as well. On paper I am Orthodox but I like the Reform motto "Judiasm is an evolving Religion". My favorite Kabbalahist are The Ba'al Shem Tov, The Ari, and Ba'al Hasalum. I am a Associate Member of the Order BOTA.

I believe there is only one God whether you call it Hashem, Allah, Shakti, or whatever. And believe that we are all on different paths to the same destination. While my practice is centered around Judiasm and Hermetical Qabbalah. I do like studying other paths and am interested in Chöd and Tibetan Mysticism. I look forward to meeting great people here.