• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Music] Sharing my music album “Bow”

A post about music...

Romolo

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
The last three months of 2023 (a period that almost coincides with my activity here on the forum), I worked on a music album which I released on Bandcamp on January 1st. You can listen to it for free on the link shared below.

My album is called “Bow”. I mainly sing about my druidic revelations and experiences with ritual devotion. The genre is acoustic indie folk/pop/avant garde… maybe somewhere between Aladdin and Jack White.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Enjoy everyone! There are definitely some sparkles of wizardforums in the album. Some creative places I wouldn’t have reached without the books and shared wisdom I discovered through you.

a0938122522_10.jpg

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
!!!
You're voice is incredible!

Such wonder you hold.

To make such a heartfelt tribute to the deities that support you, and to write about what you hold dear so beautifully

...this is so wonderful.

I love the album art as well. Very calming and poetic.

Romolo

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks for you generous words, Challis.
It means a lot to me that my songs sprouted across the aether into a listener's mind.