• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

shem ha mephorash ritual

Gregorius

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Ok so i read The 72 Angels of Magick wich details a certian ritual to get assitance but now i have come across a yt
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
detailing another even simpler method of calling one of the 72 angels
Can anyone tell me wich one of there work?

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Ok so i read The 72 Angels of Magick wich details a certian ritual to get assitance but now i have come across a yt
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
detailing another even simpler method of calling one of the 72 angels
Can anyone tell me wich one of there work?
It's an annoying answer, but it's the truth: try one and see if it works. Then try the other and see if it works better.

Different styles of magic work for different people, so it's hard to predict what will work for you. I prefer complicated rituals, but I didn't know that until I tried it out

Start with whichever one of the two feels more compelling to you.

I'm guessing the ritual doesn't take more than 15 minutes, so you've got nothing to lose

Gregorius

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It's an annoying answer, but it's the truth: try one and see if it works. Then try the other and see if it works better.

Different styles of magic work for different people, so it's hard to predict what will work for you. I prefer complicated rituals, but I didn't know that until I tried it out

Start with whichever one of the two feels more compelling to you.

I'm guessing the ritual doesn't take more than 15 minutes, so you've got nothing to lose
The book one requires making of a chram so its kinda annoying the video one is just reciting plasms and requesting whjat you want (ill try this one frist)
Also i will report on wich one worked best for me

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
The book one requires making of a chram so its kinda annoying the video one is just reciting plasms and requesting whjat you want (ill try this one frist)
Also i will report on wich one worked best for me
Cool, yeah, let us know!

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
A simplified yet effective (according to many Reddit GoM fans) Shem HaMephorash grimoire: