• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Sigil Magick Question

Someone's asking for help!
Reaction score
If I made a sigil, put it a news flyer, and a lot of people saw it, would it make the sigil magick stronger or would people have to know the intent behind it for it to strengthen? I've heard about the subconscious picking up on subluminal messages so I just wanted to know if it would work or is there a better method of going about it. And I would preferably like to do the sigil magick in the letter method.

For instance if the intention was to just find something I lost and for it to appear to me or show me where it is, would it work?

Reaction score
Awards
A couple options - use appropriate planet table and candle color, incense and oils appropriate.
Carve the sigil on the candle with a pin.
Annoint or dress, the candle with the oil while concentrating on an incantation and intent.
Burn the candle and incense in the appropriate planetary hour and concentrate on intent.
Snuff candles and incense when done.
Go about your business.

Produce the sigil and anchor it to a link to you. I am not sure how this is done.

Produce the sigil.
Use the sigil blooded in a petition ritual as the energetic link being the blood, the petition your intent.
Burn the petition.
Snuff the candles incense and petition when done.
Go about your plan. Sigil in paper.

bgshawn499

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
If I made a sigil, put it a news flyer, and a lot of people saw it, would it make the sigil magick stronger or would people have to know the intent behind it for it to strengthen? I've heard about the subconscious picking up on subluminal messages so I just wanted to know if it would work or is there a better method of going about it. And I would preferably like to do the sigil magick in the letter method.

For instance if the intention was to just find something I lost and for it to appear to me or show me where it is, would it work?
Hey trashboatOOOOOOOO Can I recommend a great read,

"Practical Sigil Magic: Creating Personal Symbols for Success." By:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This is THE book on learning about sigils and how to use them. Several different ways are presented in creating sigils and how to use them. You do not need any other book on this magic form - this is and has been MY ultimate go to on the subject.​

Hope this helps my friend!
-Shawn-

Reaction score
Hey trashboatOOOOOOOO Can I recommend a great read,

"Practical Sigil Magic: Creating Personal Symbols for Success." By:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This is THE book on learning about sigils and how to use them. Several different ways are presented in creating sigils and how to use them. You do not need any other book on this magic form - this is and has been MY ultimate go to on the subject.​

Hope this helps my friend!
-Shawn-

Is there a pdf file of the book you could possibly send me?

bgshawn499

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Is there a pdf file of the book you could possibly send me?
Let me see if I can locate one for you.
Post automatically merged:

A couple options - use appropriate planet table and candle color, incense and oils appropriate.
Carve the sigil on the candle with a pin.
Annoint or dress, the candle with the oil while concentrating on an incantation and intent.
Burn the candle and incense in the appropriate planetary hour and concentrate on intent.
Snuff candles and incense when done.
Go about your business.

Produce the sigil and anchor it to a link to you. I am not sure how this is done.

Produce the sigil.
Use the sigil blooded in a petition ritual as the energetic link being the blood, the petition your intent.
Burn the petition.
Snuff the candles incense and petition when done.
Go about your plan. Sigil in paper.
Hey Bro, am I allowed to post book PDF's here?

Last edited:

Bo Hanson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Ordinarily in the Library > Book Shares is the spot, but it might be overlooked or warned once.

I usually make a sigil, put the intent in it, charge it and then destroy it after I sleep with it under my pillow for a night. It always works and I am not worried that others will see it.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Hey Bro, am I allowed to post book PDF's here?
You can post the PDF in Book Shares, and then link that thread (not the PDF) here, if it is relevant,

@OP:
In my opinion, mass distribution of sigils is useful when you want to inflict something upon those seeing the sigil. I'm not of the opinion that it would "empower" your original desire.

For example, if Coca-cola wanted to get more people to buy their product, they could incorporate a sigil with the intent of "buy coca-cola" into their branding. Then the people seeing it might be influenced.

Or, if you want some lost item to be found, you could incorporate a sigil into your "reward offered for lost item, call: 1-800-TRASH" and those who see it might have a higher chance of finding it, and sending it to you.

However if the item is lost inside your house, and YOU want to be the one who finds it, then I do not think that distributing a flyer with a sigil "I want to find my item" will empower it in any significant way.

My 2 cents.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards

Abit of advice: if you are going to use a planetary talisman/symbol for it. Make sure to do it at the day and hour of that planet. Example, if you will use the Sol talisman, then do it at the day and hour of Sol, the talisman will be "charged" so to speak. It will become more potent.

Or did you mean a sigil of a spirit?

Ereshkigal

Neophyte
Reaction score
Nah it would only work if those people shared your intent. Unfortunately, most people are skeptical of our practices so it might even weaken the effect of the sigil if the don't believe it will work