• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Sigil Tattoos

Everyone's got one.

Baal

Bigus Dikus
Reaction score
Tattoos of Sigils have recently come to my attention, mainly because of the rapper Yeat who openly worships the devil. "I went and tatted a demon on me then this shit started to happen, this shit start to work"
YOB8Vvv.png

Obviously, if you look at his wealth and fame it did work. Though I couldnt find what spirit that sigil belongs to, maybe one of you knows? But yeah, how do you feel about tattooing sigils on your body? maybe one of you has done it before. It seems to work as far as Im concerned.
Post automatically merged:

Also he put a black box around the sigil which is said to make it more powerful. I do wonder if that is connected to the black cube.

Telafiel

ᶜᵒᵍⁿⁱᵗⁱᵛᵉ ᵇᵉʰᵃᵛⁱᵒʳᵃˡ ᶜʳʸᵒᵗʰᵉʳᵃᵖʸ
Reaction score
Awards
Getting a sigil tattoo does not bring any improvements in your life by itself. That is just a sigil, what you may charge with energy if you are focusing on it or anyone else. It'd drawn the attention of the entity connected to it / which is not always a positive thing especially if you are not welcomed. The being behind it won't give you any good out of "kindness", especially if you have no proper connection with them at all.

As a matter of fact, tattooing a sigil of a demon without asking them whether they are okay with it or not isn't only disrespectful, but that may carry other dangers / since as I said, you may be not welcomed.​

But yeah, how do you feel about tattooing sigils on your body?
I have my own sigil tattoo on my right wrist. It's the Sigil of Abaddon. A symbol of bond between me and him, as my Patron.​

It seems to work as far as Im concerned.
So again, no. It has little if anything to do with what this dude achieved. Demons themselves are usually expect you to move yourself and do something for the cause, because they are often teachers, not just your "business partners". If they are, you won't get things for free, without a price.

He may have sacrifice and worship whoever he does, but do not connect his success to a sigil tatto - and do not expect it to change your life for the better. No one can do more for you than yourself. Which direction will you take? Up to you.​

Baal

Bigus Dikus
Reaction score
Getting a sigil tattoo does not bring any improvements in your life by itself. That is just a sigil, what you may charge with energy if you are focusing on it or anyone else. It'd drawn the attention of the entity connected to it / which is not always a positive thing especially if you are not welcomed. The being behind it won't give you any good out of "kindness", especially if you have no proper connection with them at all.

As a matter of fact, tattooing a sigil of a demon without asking them whether they are okay with it or not isn't only disrespectful, but that may carry other dangers / since as I said, you may be not welcomed.

I have my own sigil tattoo on my right wrist. It's the Sigil of Abaddon. A symbol of bond between me and him, as my Patron.

So again, no. It has little if anything to do with what this dude achieved. Demons themselves are usually expect you to move yourself and do something for the cause, because they are often teachers, not just your "business partners". If they are, you won't get things for free, without a price.

He may have sacrifice and worship whoever he does, but do not connect his success to a sigil tatto - and do not expect it to change your life for the better. No one can do more for you than yourself. Which direction will you take? Up to you.​
I totally get a sigil or magick isnt just gonna change things for you, it only makes the improbable more likely. But you cant say all the mega rich or famous people you see worshipping the demiurge is just a coincidence.

Telafiel

Reaction score
Awards
I totally get a sigil or magick isnt just gonna change things for you, it only makes the improbable more likely. But you cant say all the mega rich or famous people you see worshipping the demiurge is just a coincidence.
I've never stated that.
I'm not a firm believer of "coincidences". I'm the polar opposite.

I said what I said to make things clear without sugar coating. That just because of a sigil, your life will not change. If anyone is actively "worshipping" a being, that means he has much more effort, time, and passion behind it. That means he gives so he gets. Let me quote what the OP said:​
"I went and tatted a demon on me then this shit started to happen, this shit start to work"
Well this is clearly not how "devil worshipping" works, and if he put no real effort behind that so called "devil worshipping" (which is not about tattooing, drawing and carving symbols everywhere and wherever I go and see a free spot), then we can clearly say it is unlikely his success has anything to do with demons.
Except if the only reason why people recognized him is by flexing with demonic sigils and thirsting for attention by using this topic - which is possible. There are so many way to catch attention, and demonic/so called satanic topics are quite popular in the circle of attention seekers (especially in those circles where crime is common).

I just want to make sure that lazy and naive people will not run and get a random sigil tattoo, just to wait for any miracle, and to protect demons from these type of "children". They really have better things to do, and deserve more respect than what they get. Yes, there are many amazing demon guide, protector, teacher and they can indeed can help you get higher; but again, not for free, and not for a cheap tattoo.​

Baal

Bigus Dikus
Reaction score
I've never stated that.
I'm not a firm believer of "coincidences". I'm the polar opposite.

I said what I said to make things clear without sugar coating. That just because of a sigil, your life will not change. If anyone is actively "worshipping" a being, that means he has much more effort, time, and passion behind it. That means he gives so he gets. Let me quote what the OP said:

Well this is clearly not how "devil worshipping" works, and if he put no real effort behind that so called "devil worshipping" (which is not about tattooing, drawing and carving symbols everywhere and wherever I go and see a free spot), then we can clearly say it is unlikely his success has anything to do with demons.
Except if the only reason why people recognized him is by flexing with demonic sigils and thirsting for attention by using this topic - which is possible. There are so many way to catch attention, and demonic/so called satanic topics are quite popular in the circle of attention seekers (especially in those circles where crime is common).

I just want to make sure that lazy and naive people will not run and get a random sigil tattoo, just to wait for any miracle, and to protect demons from these type of "children". They really have better things to do, and deserve more respect than what they get. Yes, there are many amazing demon guide, protector, teacher and they can indeed can help you get higher; but again, not for free, and not for a cheap tattoo.​
The quote is obviously about his sigil tattoo, not about his worship of the devil. I never said that was how worshipping a deity works.

Telafiel

Reaction score
Awards
The quote is obviously about his sigil tattoo, not about his worship of the devil. I never said that was how worshipping a deity works.
Exactly it was about the sigil tatto, which is (by itself) clearly nonsense, and this is what I reacted to.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Obviously, if you look at his wealth and fame it did work.
While magic might help someone to achieve something, I'm of the mind that most often than not it is like greasing the hinges of a door or a gate rather than blasting open a hole in the wall.

Your hard work, talent, a bit of luck and consistency is what makes the path and magic will only help facilitate your progress, but by itself it won't be "the reason" why you got what you did.
If magic by itself could give people everything they wanted just because they did magic, then everyone that does it should have gotten all they wanted by now.

how do you feel about tattooing sigils on your body?
Tattooing?I don't think so, but I could see doing artwork with paint or other substances that are meant to be temporary.
After all, aren't sigils supposed to be used and then forgotten?How can you forget what is always there on your skin?

And some people might end up regreting their tattoo, so painting the body seems like a better option on the long run.
But hey, kudos for those that are brave enough to tattoo themselves permanently, I'm not here to judge.

Baal

Bigus Dikus
Reaction score
While magic might help someone to achieve something, I'm of the mind that most often than not it is like greasing the hinges of a door or a gate rather than blasting open a hole in the wall.

Your hard work, talent, a bit of luck and consistency is what makes the path and magic will only help facilitate your progress, but by itself it won't be "the reason" why you got what you did.
If magic by itself could give people everything they wanted just because they did magic, then everyone that does it should have gotten all they wanted by now.

Tattooing?I don't think so, but I could see doing artwork with paint or other substances that are meant to be temporary.
After all, aren't sigils supposed to be used and then forgotten?How can you forget what is always there on your skin?

And some people might end up regreting their tattoo, so painting the body seems like a better option on the long run.
But hey, kudos for those that are brave enough to tattoo themselves permanently, I'm not here to judge.
Totally agree, thanks for your insight.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Look up Damien Echols, he has sigils tatted all over his body.

BloodOfBakula

Neophyte
Reaction score
That's certainly not the sigil of Satan, or any demon I know of/looked up.

His success is his own, not from some garbage he tattooed on his arm.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It is rare for me to see a tattoo that has not damaged the surface of the light-body/aura

Once saw a Maori with a tattoo that he said was his grandmother. I understood him to be saying that the energy of his grandmother was in the tattoo. And the tattoo did have a good energy connected to his deceased grandmother.

The consciousness and intent of his tattooist seemed critical. The tattooing was a traditional spiritual ritual.

darangal

Neophyte
Reaction score
Purely functioning through a psychological perspective, if an individual believes in something that they do, did, or are going to do will help them then it probably will.

Taking steroids can make you very buff provided you eat enough and work out. I'd compare tattooing a sigil to steroids in the sense that if you don't do anything to meet your goals or fulfill your intent linked to the sigil regardless of if it's on a tattoo you're not going to see effortless results.

It is not impossible to make magic happen with next to no work much like making a large sum of money by winning the lottery. The odds are against you.