• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Declined Request Sigils and Talismans From The Gallery of Magick

This book cannot be found/shared.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I've seen this book have been requested before, here I am giving it another shot!
As you noted, it's been requested (and declined) twice before. Just bump one of the old threads if you want to remind other member of your own interest in an already requested book and don't start a new one, please.
Post automatically merged:

Like I said in the other request, I've printed out sigils and talismans from GoM books myself so that book is pretty pointless in my opinion.

Last edited:

Lolo

Neophyte
Reaction score
As you noted, it's been requested (and declined) twice before. Just bump one of the old threads if you want to remind other member of your own interest in an already requested book and don't start a new one, please.

Like I said in the other request, I've printed out sigils and talismans from GoM books myself so that book is pretty pointless in my opinion.
yeah well, that's your opinion, could you be wrong? could it be useful to other people?

yeah well, that's your opinion, could you be wrong? could it be useful to other people?

And why you dont upload the print out? If you are not letting people share the book?

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards

And why you dont upload the print out? If you are not letting people share the book?
I declined your request because the book's been requested before. I've searched for it again and it doesn't seem to be available. If somebody does post it, fine. You can easily highlight sigils in the PDF files and turn them into a JPEG, or just print out the whole PDF page, it's not that hard.