• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

skål!

intothehollow

Visitor
Reaction score
I'm honored to have found this forum/community. I came here to find information specifically. Though it seems there may be more than information to be found within the digital archives stored here. Upon further study I find a truly enigmatic community. The intersecting of paths that are not at all familiar to one another, yet coexist. I hope that the months to come shall be fortunate for all. Thank you for this community of intersecting paths. As a bit of a background. I have been studying the paths for around 13 years, starting my study in high magic. This took me on many paths that often forked into hikes to unusual places, subjects and topics I had no initial intention to discover. For a few years I've been dormant. Recently I've been rediscovering myself and stumbled upon this forum. Good works have been done and are continuing here. I look forward to meeting some of the enlightened minds, the destitute, the varied workers who are busy and idle at the same moment. My horn is held high to all of you. Find what you seek..

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Like Frater Acher said in his "Ingenium":

If you commit to encountering magic in such a way, you will quickly realise how much hard work comes with it. A single paragraph in a book might take you several months, if not years, to put into practice and to probe against through your first-hand experience. The name of a spirit, a deity, a natural force, dropped in passing in a book on an entirely different subject, can become the work of a decade. If—and that is the essential point— we truly have the courage to not accept anything unless it has passed through the needle eye of our own practice.

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forum fellow wisdom seeker. I give my highest regards to your journey as one of learning and growing as an individual. Good luck to you.

IllusiveOwl

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forum!

May your time here make you prosperous and enriched. Look forward to hearing your own perspective as well!

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I'm honored to have found this forum/community. I came here to find information specifically. Though it seems there may be more than information to be found within the digital archives stored here. Upon further study I find a truly enigmatic community. The intersecting of paths that are not at all familiar to one another, yet coexist. I hope that the months to come shall be fortunate for all. Thank you for this community of intersecting paths. As a bit of a background. I have been studying the paths for around 13 years, starting my study in high magic. This took me on many paths that often forked into hikes to unusual places, subjects and topics I had no initial intention to discover. For a few years I've been dormant. Recently I've been rediscovering myself and stumbled upon this forum. Good works have been done and are continuing here. I look forward to meeting some of the enlightened minds, the destitute, the varied workers who are busy and idle at the same moment. My horn is held high to all of you. Find what you seek..
Welcome!

Our coexistence might be a function of our not really understanding each other. How would one use jiu jitsu on a 100 kg. jellyfish? So too with some conversations. Still and all, jump right in. Maybe Mjoelnr hammer can deal with the jellyfish, eh?