• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Solitary pushed onto the Left Hand Path, with teeth barely cut, and time is short

Reaction score
Awards
What advice do you have for a solitary practitioner of the left hand path, that was more or less pushed onto it from a Middle Hand Path?

Certain names have been on my mind this past week:
Lucifer
Belial
Amon
Ipos

Ipos I started to work with and got cold feet. Belial I was trying to work with but at the time was rude and disrespectful, and had a fundamentalist chistian freakout, burning all Id had.
But, I barely know magic, how to do it, and how it works in depth. Every book seems to say the same thing, or perhaps I missed it somewhere.
In any case, Im here now and have no idea what to do first. And Im not sure any spirit wants to work with me.
I have no developed clairvoyance, no developed Clairaudience or and developed clairsentience.
I barely know different categories of divination but am most familiar with tarot, more in Case style interpretation. Though I recently started to read a sinister interpretation style.
I do still like to do Psalms and Candle magic, and some witchcraft.
I have birthday candles/tealights galore, and an open mind. Broke however perpetually.
I have done most everything short of full evocation, and want to use water as the primary gateway to spirit, rather than fire or blood.
I can do slight trance, I can immerse myself into the energy with an enn, and call them forth, noting most correspondences.

Reaction score
Awards
Foras once reached out to me, and Furcas and Naberius are also on my mind.

Reaction score
Awards
Okay, I guess I will seek out whatever helps me to solve my issues within and without.

Reaction score
Awards
Okay, I guess I will seek out whatever helps me to solve my issues within and without.

Which oil the following would you recommend for the LHP beginner?
1. O.A.A. Flame Discourses
2. Qabalah, Qlippoth and Goetic Magic (ODR)
3. Beginning Luciferian Magic
4. Gallery of Magic books

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
So, for what it's worth, from the perspective of someone who walks the middle path.

If your problem is that you have been leveraged leftward, you can achieve equilibrium by being rightward as well.

The walker of the middle path is neither without passion nor without principle, but both in equal measure.

So you have a little passion pulling you leftward?

Then build principle to shape it!

It is not about abstinence but about balance.

You say you are just cutting your teeth, this is an important lesson to learn: they cannot decide for you who you will be, even if you share a skull with them.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You’ve mentioned having mental health issues

have you thought of working with more positive spirits? Demons etc can cause issues, they feed off our energy

what is your goal in magic

Reaction score
Awards
I no longer speak on goals since they are always attacked. Lets just say to be normal.
My mental health issues will never go away.
On your second point, that is interesting. Yes, I tried working with angels, and got no response from them.

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I no longer speak on goals since they are always attacked. Lets just say to be normal.
On your second point, that is interesting. Yes, I tried working with angels, and got no response from them.
With angels it is not about response. That's not how they play the game. The more you resonate with the principles and virtues that extoll them, the more they resonate into your life.

This in turn offsets the "burn" of the demonics.

It's not something you notice at first, especially if you have a lot of LHP stuff going on: it doesn't seem so much a response as less "draw" from the LHP.

Eventually you will notice there's no more force pulling you leftward, or more the force is being offset entirely, and your balance will start to return. Once you sit again on the knife's edge, you will hear them as clearly as you may.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
No one here’s here to judge you

i have health issues too, I’m js that demonic forces will make them worse

I only work with Saints, my upbringing as a Catholic may have helped

Reaction score
Awards
My goal in magic ... well, originally it was to make more than ends meet, but to have abundance in my life in all areas.
However, as I watched pirate estimates on a job board for all sorts of positions, it appears unless you're in a larger industry such as law or medicine, good luck!
So, the dollar idea is then essentially worthless, but abundance in all positive areas of life I guess is the goal.
I wanted to wield forces of heaven and hell and planets and such, but yeah, that didn't work out well.

Reaction score
Awards
My goal in magic ... well, originally it was to make more than ends meet, but to have abundance in my life in all areas.
However, as I watched pirate estimates on a job board for all sorts of positions, it appears unless you're in a larger industry such as law or medicine, good luck!
So, the dollar idea is then essentially worthless, but abundance in all positive areas of life I guess is the goal.
I wanted to wield forces of heaven and hell and planets and such, but yeah, that didn't work out well.
I know nobody is here to judge me, Im a tender hearted, decent, kind person with a big mouth and a head full of personal issues to project onto others as a normal way of living.
It doesn't appear this is helpful, so perhaps abundance in all positive areas of life would balance the bad tendencies in me.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Well nothing wrong with that, everyone has to make ends meat and eat...from the guys on here to the old High Priest in Judaism in the Bible.

maybe you should try hoodoo...honestly I’m not rich but I’m not struggling, I know many such magicians like that, great guys but they’re not rich.

the magic must have a way to manifest itself such as through your job, or talents.

as for wielding the forces of nature I don't really think any of us can do that, in this physical world we have certain established laws, one cannot break them. Though at times they can be bent and maybe even violated but I think those Are rare instances

In other words wielding such forces isn’t what we may think...you should read Dion Fortune she was part of the secret lodges in the UK maybe itll help you find a clue what you’re looking for, though I’ve heard Crowley and others had such knowledge

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
A note

You should also look up a website called Kosher Torah run by Rabbi Ariel Bar Tzadok

And read Dion Fortune

Both explain the mechanics of many occult aspects...why magic works, how it works

The more your mind expands and is able to understand the concepts the easier you'll have in wielding magic

Basically...the spirits, gods, angels exist but in our physical world we as humans being a microcosm of God can manifest these forces through our minds

....if you believe the magic will work and it has an avenue...then it'll work

Reaction score
Awards
So, for what it's worth, from the perspective of someone who walks the middle path.

If your problem is that you have been leveraged leftward, you can achieve equilibrium by being rightward as well.

The walker of the middle path is neither without passion nor without principle, but both in equal measure.

So you have a little passion pulling you leftward?

Then build principle to shape it!

It is not about abstinence but about balance.

You say you are just cutting your teeth, this is an important lesson to learn: they cannot decide for you who you will be, even if you share a skull with them.
Most of this was self inflicted, and I kinda gave a good mage a bad reputation. Accountability and personal responsibility and all that jazz.
Post automatically merged:

A note

You should also look up a website called Kosher Torah run by Rabbi Ariel Bar Tzadok

And read Dion Fortune

Both explain the mechanics of many occult aspects...why magic works, how it works

The more your mind expands and is able to understand the concepts the easier you'll have in wielding magic

Basically...the spirits, gods, angels exist but in our physical world we as humans being a microcosm of God can manifest these forces through our minds

....if you believe the magic will work and it has an avenue...then it'll work
Not sure if you still browse here, but will check them out.
Post automatically merged:

With angels it is not about response. That's not how they play the game. The more you resonate with the principles and virtues that extoll them, the more they resonate into your life.

This in turn offsets the "burn" of the demonics.

It's not something you notice at first, especially if you have a lot of LHP stuff going on: it doesn't seem so much a response as less "draw" from the LHP.

Eventually you will notice there's no more force pulling you leftward, or more the force is being offset entirely, and your balance will start to return. Once you sit again on the knife's edge, you will hear them as clearly as you may.
Thank you, will meditate on the Shems.

Last edited: