• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Some interesting links concerning Jesus

Asteriskos

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I recently stumbled upon some links concerning Jesus and Christianity that offer some opportunities for thought.
I'm a sorcerer who left Christianity a Long, Long time ago, and ultimately have not looked back, so I view this material from my own perspective.
I submit this for anyone who might be interested.

First a Blog and Doctoral thesis by Dr. Helen Ingram who has conducted some amazing research on Jesus, and has included a Lot of references to Magic, et al, within the PGM. She feels that the parallels with the Gospels, and references to magic in the PGM are beyond disputing. I was just amazed by her Level of research in this!
She offers this research from a purely Academic standpoint, not from that of an occultist's point of view.

Here is a link to her Blog: Was Jesus a Magician:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And, here is a link to her Doctoral thesis which the Blog is based upon:

And, just for good measure here's another link that is kind of peripheral, if lighter in tone.

I'm not posting these links to "bash" Christianity lest someone think that. This research is simply so Well Done and Impressive, at least to me, I thought I might offer it for other's consideration.

Shade

Organized Chaos
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I’ll have to check out the links, I left Christianity long ago and specifically told my dad that when it comes to Jesus I don’t have faith.
I then read all the parables in the book of Thomas (Judas) all 114, having a passive knowledge of gnostic texts I copy and pasted every parable and wrote down the meaning, over time my understanding evolved and one day it clicked… one of the things he says is…
2!Jesus said, “Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will rule over all.”
Well with that type of incentive… you can imagine my obsession, I didn’t find the power I thought it was offering but I found more. I think Jesus/Yeshua was infact a magician,
He has many lost years and when he returns all it says in Bible cannon is “I call my son out of Egypt” in those years there’s no telling what mystery school he was in or what he learned.
Not to mention… his mother was supposedly a virgin… her name was Mary, his grandmother was supposedly a virgin named Mary, Mary Magdalene was most likely not a whore but rather an apostle.
Thanks Constatine for royally screwing up the Bible and king James for perverting it even further smh.