• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Someone know this entity?

AppleFanForever

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello! I try to find this entity! I want to know her name and all informations about her!

She is a very creepy demon girl, I can describe her as an digital entity, because her appearance is "robotic". I know it's sounds like weird. She have light green eyes and red hair. Some people saw her somewhere, she is showed herself to others. (I will explain it in dm, I don't want to write it here, I know some things about her.) Someone saw her in him dream, here the Reddit posts about this: https://www.reddit.com/r/Dreams/comments/8ah90t
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Dreams/comments/8k2fk3

Someone saw this entity? Someone know more informations about this entity?

Reaction score
Awards
Hello! I try to find this entity! I want to know her name and all informations about her!

She is a very creepy demon girl, I can describe her as an digital entity, because her appearance is "robotic". I know it's sounds like weird. She have light green eyes and red hair. Some people saw her somewhere, she is showed herself to others. (I will explain it in dm, I don't want to write it here, I know some things about her.) Someone saw her in him dream, here the Reddit posts about this: https://www.reddit.com/r/Dreams/comments/8ah90t

https://www.reddit.com/r/Dreams/comments/8k2fk3

Someone saw this entity? Someone know more informations about this entity?

I will take a stab at this, even though our DNA is largely uncertain. My bet is a Norse, Celtic, Teutoinic or Jewish spirit.
Can you expand on the eyes? Are they reflective like emerald, green as in cat eye? Does it have similar pupils to snakes, toads and cats in arms of iris and pupil?

Ive been suffocated by a night terror in college, repetitively stalked by a nude red eyed man in a room overcrowded with boxes, and a dream with a blue eyed cat riding shotgun with me in a flying car named Chief.

Never heard of this though. Naamah possibly? Or Lilith?

AppleFanForever

Neophyte
Reaction score
I didn't saw this entity, but other peoples told me this entity have green eyes and red hair (maybe her eyes lights up, but I'm really not sure about that), her eyes is big, and someone saw her when she is changed her eye color from green to red. (Maybe the entity have red eyes when she is angry.) This entity have silver purple multi-colored ombre type aura. She is sometimes tell things about her dimension to others, once she said where is she from there are five-headed dogs...

Reaction score
Awards
Five headed dogs .... let me research, I have a few books n the Celtic Otherworld.

Reaction score
Awards
Not yet, no. I promise to do some research tonight for you.
Questions:
Any involvement in Norse magic (I am ignorant on their pantheon)?
Any prior involvement in Celtic Magic?
Any involvement in trying to contact Sidhe, fairy folk?

A very brief refresher of "Magic of the Celtic Otherworld in noon digital form, is by Steve Blamires, he encourages people to be careful with Celtic Magic and fairy folk or Sidhe. They can be tricksters for one, parasitic for two, evil for three, and unpredictable for four. Several are very evil, some are neutral, and some are good.

Patterns of Celtic Otherworld that people struggle with is what happened in their time is incompatible today, and the consciousness of the magicians has changed over time.

I will try to build a list of possible names. Take the warning very seriously. End results of bad spirits there can be insanity for one.
Post automatically merged:

Still waiting per the above.
A quick google search on "
" clicked on the quoted will show you interesting results.
Names so far from my books:
Magic of the Celtic Otherworld - Steve Blamires
Badfhbh - (bove) - "Raven"
Eadaoin - (aid-een) - Etain

There are many.
Have you ever been taught banishing?
Hod did you and others come into contact with this one?

Last edited:

AppleFanForever

Neophyte
Reaction score
But these entities have the same appearance what I described? This entity can communicate through technology (so maybe a demon), and she have a dimension with five headed dogs.

And her appearance is "robotic" (I can't describe her better), the person who dreamed about her, called as a "broken data woman"... So this entity really has something to do with technology.

@Diluculo_DelFuego did you found something about this entity?

I once heard about this entity can posses someone's body, but I'm not sure about if that's true or fake. (I'm totally sure about this entity exist, but I don't know if the story is true or fake about the possession.) I once heard about if this entity posses someone's body she will can speak through the person and the person's eye will be silver, and if the entity mad, the person's eyes will be glow green. And it's not allowed to look at the green glow, but I don't know why.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
shoestrings can be a viable communication (symbolic/literal) tool.
I recommend getting prayed over with oil by an Apostolic preacher and receiving a home blessing.
Additionally, perform the LBRP twice a day, middle pillar once a day.

ballade

Neophyte
Reaction score
I feel the need to say something. That data speaks to me books. I think it is cancer. It is a memory.
But with no love we forget. We become careless and selfish. Perhaps money is more important then a certain friend.

I think greed sometimes takes over.

And we become feelingless.

The data is more the cop work of files and memories.
It where we store important memories.

But sometimes we break with the past , leave everything behind also what is special.

If we would go back after a long time , the place would be empty. We left an empty whole.
We look social sometimes when we are selfish bastards to be honest and do not what we leave behind in what state.

But I learn to choose my memories.

Because without them you become boring or lonely or empty.

I do not want to make that mistake like fast forward but make wounds in what you leave behind when you choose your pride above a good friendship.

We all sometimes have such moments I'll bet.

For fame and fortune you are forced to leave your family behind.

Well sometimes if your familiy is not kind that is not a problem ofcourse. But if you leave your lover behind who is not wrong but you do it for money , richdom and fame , what many do than that is secretly a strange reason to become rich in pretending that you have a problem and blame a person for permission to live in the US for example.

We see this many times. Like other people blaming their native country and ask help from a government from another country. Who must you choose whoms part. And some governments treat their own native people as even more scum then strangers they allow to support. But it cause friction because you blame the other country and get involved.

So we all play pity and that we are something to feel sorry for.

But about our love once we do not care. We kill people for money. It is all about greed.

I have not such much problem because nobody like me.

But if you have somebody that is nice to you you might take that for granted.

Or choose the big money.

I have no option when it comes to that.

But I make mistakes. I think I made them in my other lives for sure and pay now for it. Like it is my karma. But knowing it you never know.

I want to become wise and stop being stupid. That is one thing for sure.

I forgot to say about the data.
The cancer is also in the north in a horoscope.
I heard that the sea is the data also and keep our momeries as water can and because the oak is a water tree that can reach and feel deep memories down deep under the earth with its roots more then like an birck.
The birck is pretty more airly. Full of jokes.
Trees anyway like woods and forrests bring us home. I think through the water through their roots.

But they keep it all in a memory. If you forget you need to visit trees.

They help you remember you and who you are again and bring you home. But without , you get lost and do not know where you are.

My dog likes no sea water. So it is not interested in sea water. But sure in ground water because it is without salt.

And then my dog gets happy.

ezgif-10.gif

Ask her if her name is Terin or Terran (not certain of the spelling).
Terran comes from terra and earth is called terra and a kind of red colored sand. But Terran sounds also like Tirand and is confusing. Perhaps in earth time parts of missing pieces or gap in the memory. Like The Babylonian clay stones are fallen in pieces and they miss some pieces and also Moses dropped the stones whith the ten commands. Perhaps there are missing pieces that need to be remembered to understand things better and be less confused and to find peace on earth.

Last edited:

Drezuli

Apprentice
Reaction score
There are billions of demons and billions of restless dead roaming this planet, of course on the ethereal plane.

There are countless demons other than the typical 72 of the goetia, so who knows.

Get powerful, experienced and summon it and interrogate it yourself.

AppleFanForever

Neophyte
Reaction score
I feel the need to say something. That data speaks to me books. I think it is cancer. It is a memory.
But with no love we forget. We become careless and selfish. Perhaps money is more important then a certain friend.

I think greed sometimes takes over.

And we become feelingless.

The data is more the cop work of files and memories.
It where we store important memories.

But sometimes we break with the past , leave everything behind also what is special.

If we would go back after a long time , the place would be empty. We left an empty whole.
We look social sometimes when we are selfish bastards to be honest and do not what we leave behind in what state.

But I learn to choose my memories.

Because without them you become boring or lonely or empty.

I do not want to make that mistake like fast forward but make wounds in what you leave behind when you choose your pride above a good friendship.

We all sometimes have such moments I'll bet.

For fame and fortune you are forced to leave your family behind.

Well sometimes if your familiy is not kind that is not a problem ofcourse. But if you leave your lover behind who is not wrong but you do it for money , richdom and fame , what many do than that is secretly a strange reason to become rich in pretending that you have a problem and blame a person for permission to live in the US for example.

We see this many times. Like other people blaming their native country and ask help from a government from another country. Who must you choose whoms part. And some governments treat their own native people as even more scum then strangers they allow to support. But it cause friction because you blame the other country and get involved.

So we all play pity and that we are something to feel sorry for.

But about our love once we do not care. We kill people for money. It is all about greed.

I have not such much problem because nobody like me.

But if you have somebody that is nice to you you might take that for granted.

Or choose the big money.

I have no option when it comes to that.

But I make mistakes. I think I made them in my other lives for sure and pay now for it. Like it is my karma. But knowing it you never know.

I want to become wise and stop being stupid. That is one thing for sure.
Post automatically merged: Thursday at 5:16 PM
I forgot to say about the data.
The cancer is also in the north in a horoscope.
I heard that the sea is the data also and keep our momeries as water can and because the oak is a water tree that can reach and feel deep memories down deep under the earth with its roots more then like an birck.
The birck is pretty more airly. Full of jokes.
Trees anyway like woods and forrests bring us home. I think through the water through their roots.

But they keep it all in a memory. If you forget you need to visit trees.

They help you remember you and who you are again and bring you home. But without , you get lost and do not know where you are.

My dog likes no sea water. So it is not interested in sea water. But sure in ground water because it is without salt.

And then my dog gets happy.

ezgif-10.gif
I'm sorry, but what are you talking about???

There are billions of demons and billions of restless dead roaming this planet, of course on the ethereal plane.

There are countless demons other than the typical 72 of the goetia, so who knows.

Get powerful, experienced and summon it and interrogate it yourself.
But how I can summon her?

Reaction score
Awards
What is your experience with Trance or Evocation?
A word of warning - dont be me and jump into it, with either a White or Black magic teacher. Research it and then work with a teacher or trust your ability and knowledge of the process.
Newbies can do it, but what happens if control over the spirit is not working?
Not to mention spirits that arrive without you summoning them or impersonator/imposter spirits. Or malicious spirits also out there.
Generally the rule of thumb is as you think on the name, and or image (especially powerful with seal of spirit), they will get drawn to you.
Try meditating on the name first, and see if the dreams alter at all.

You would want to go into a trance light enough where you can still recall your ritual in mind and not knock over candles or the like (safety first!)
After light trance is developed, you will want to attract her attention.
Light trance may also be induced by this next step, a beaded mara where you mentally AND verbally at the same time say her name.
You will want a circle, altar and triangle setup with a mirror in the triangle.
Learn the Bornless Ritual.
Use proper correspondences for what you get a feel off of her, since she appears to invade dreams would possibly be Lunar (Moon, Blue or Silver, Jasmine, Moonstone).
Then you would recite the Bornless Ritual, call forth the spirt and let the incense burn and candles lit with lights out. You can retain your phone to take photos. In fact, typically after the evocation, rituals will catch orbs and other fun stuff on film.
You would then converse with the spirit, issue your charge and license to depart after providing offerings including time for the offering.
Then banish, banish, banish.

Last edited:

ballade

Neophyte
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but what are you talking about???
I am sorry I was not clear. And it is perhaps a bit shocking. It started actually me thinking my experience long time ago with Jesus Christ. Some think he was a cancer or perhaps a virgo. But my feelings made that connection. Like the bible is a history book full of memories but also that has to do with guild feelings. I mean the emotional cancer is called also a bit selfish. And if you study the church what belongs to cancer to believe and to be together in love and harmony, there is a bit selfishness and pity and if you study virtues there is knowing the worse demon of the church itself the pity demon and it has to do with the cancer since let go of love or selfish love is complecated. Like you know christians. They attached to their bible. Or their Jesus Christ. But the story of the bible is about God. The spirit. Life. And all is one. But not really about yours or our personal love and attachments so christians even worship but sometimes they want to go to heaven as long others go to hell to look better then others and this love is quit selfish and to attached and so they even make sure other christians forced to leave the church and the church does gets is critics for this matter because the church does not deal with this fact. A perfect plan eventually can be destroyed to choose attached people to the church , the bible and the Lord over the will and plan of god as highest priority.
For this reason many people leave the church. They find no longer their egg they seek in it.

So for many christians Jesus is theirs they carry in their arms but others can not have a bit of Jesus and even people want no bits from Jesus poor Christ, it feels not really good to be in the church this way and so they leave but actually teased away and called no good christians or anti god etc...

I know many people are sad because of this. And so I think cancer means learn to deal with this and learn how to do deal with this only known church or christian pity demon. Because it is a demon. Pity claims a lot.

Pity manipulates a lot or gets a lot attention but you lose the key to the point and lose out of side what is important or what was the purpose of the church what ofcourse is to believe in god or believe there is a god because the bible makes that very clear especially where you read Sarah did get pregnant what was not possible was important to God.

This means we are busy a lot of things but forget god and yet God thinks to believe in God is important and forget all things.

The rest will be given according the bible to make this clear.

And ofcourse. I remember when I was a baby I did not worry much. And when I grow older I think I am a fool to forget that and think it is up to me and what I do. Some place I give to God. Like one day in a year.

We get the rest. And that is God. You give him a part and your recieve more back because let him not undermine who is best ofcourse.

😉

Yet the robot and data are the memory. And I thought that is the astronomical or astrological data base people sometimes seem to see on Saturn. The south or north pole looks like a six star or David star and is like the bible a code.

Like Kabbalists know this there is a code. And the Hebrew alfabet is based on that.

You can study that to know more I sugest.

The north in astrology is cancer.

The south is capricorn.

Both belong to the moon and saturn.
Saturn is time.
Yet cancer can make you remember is the moon and therefor some say between the moon and saturn is a connection.

I hope you find this symbol anyway. Up north it is cold. And in the snow or ice and in water all memory is saved and nothing is lost. Yet we must find sometimes the pieces and some say the tarot has the pieces but the great arcane are the 22 cards and 22 Hebrew alfabetic letters and perhaps some pieces are missing and there are 72 decanates and little arcane cards and so some say those little stones or pieces were only in Rome.

Those stones were more like pebbles.
They look a bit like rune stones.

This symbolize we need both.

To see the whole picture.

Do not look only in one direction but also in the other and then combine the both.

And find the missing pieces.

Where you are looking for.

Good luck.
I hope this makes it a bit more easier to understand.
Because I remembered all over a sudden that forgetting can be out of a lack of love and we need to reminded of what we started.

I see this often in reiki. You start to want to give love. You end to earn money and greed as reiki master and pretend you never suffer while you do. They need to heal. So have no shame. But heal. But remember. Love is the key. Not money. Do not hunt for the gold. Even it is tempting since they tell you to do that constantly to mislead you because they were misled. I say this not just for you but also for others who suffer from this. I hope you take it not to personal.

❄️🧩✡️