• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Someone offered to use blackmagic to make a target obsessed with me

Zflpower

Neophyte
Reaction score
So I met a guy on BALG and we started talking. He was really into love spells. Apparently the reason he started using magic was he was really into this girl and wanted her to love him so he did so much work. She became obsessed as wanted and he also told me that he wanted to breakup but then she attempted to suicide but didn’t die so he broke the spell. He said he can do this new spell that he learned for me. He said he needs a knife pics of me and the target and 6black candles. He said he is gonna use his own blood. He said he is gonna use 9 entities for this spell. He didn’t wanted so much money thoo only for the candles and for the pictures. I don’t really know if I should trust him. I don’t really know about magic deeply so can u guys help me about this situation? Should I trust him??

Reaction score
Awards
So I met a guy on BALG and we started talking. He was really into love spells. Apparently the reason he started using magic was he was really into this girl and wanted her to love him so he did so much work. She became obsessed as wanted and he also told me that he wanted to breakup but then she attempted to suicide but didn’t die so he broke the spell. He said he can do this new spell that he learned for me. He said he needs a knife pics of me and the target and 6black candles. He said he is gonna use his own blood. He said he is gonna use 9 entities for this spell. He didn’t wanted so much money thoo only for the candles and for the pictures. I don’t really know if I should trust him. I don’t really know about magic deeply so can u guys help me about this situation? Should I trust him??
DO NOT GO THERE.

I know people like these and the eventual desire is to steal from you and destroy you.

There are other ways to find love. Become the best version of yourself first, all else follows.

Reaction score
Awards
I think the point is two-fold:
1. You are being asked to manipulate another living human being, which is not in any sense "love".
2. You may be hoodwinked out of your wallet, or face an extorter or worse.

Reaction score
Awards
Try love magic on yourself, as a form of glamour, mirroring the physical. In other words, make yourself so physically attractive that you make girls swoon over you. Envision that end result in your head for a week while you make yourself more attractive.
Now, sure we all like love and sex, but love requires a good heart and mental prowess as well.
There are rituals for that. Examples - NLP/Dark Psychology study, Mercury workings, Sol workings, spiritual cleansing/purification.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
No don't trust him. Do yall talk in pm or in a thread?

So I met a guy on BALG and we started talking.
This made me go "shiiieeet".

Why does he want a picture of you holding a knife? This is a first.
My guess is that this person is looking for easy money by scamming people. Avoid, and do please tell us before paying anything.

Reaction score
Awards
One reason for the black magic practitioner is to do two things:
1. Have a link (photo) of the OP target for future baneful works/insurance policy/extortion
2. Knife as a prop to blame a crime on the OP (extortion once again).

I say again, DO NOT GO THERE. And @William66 is correct, this screams of red flags and dont go dishing money out.
Again, there ar magic solutions to problems. Andromalius for example.

Zflpower

Neophyte
Reaction score
No don't trust him. Do yall talk in pm or in a thread?

This made me go "shiiieeet".

Why does he want a picture of you holding a knife? This is a first.
My guess is that this person is looking for easy money by scamming people. Avoid, and do please tell us before paying anything.
We were talking in pm but we moved onto instagram. Then we made a gc and we aren’t Anonymous anymore. He doesn’t wants a photo of me holding a knife. He wants a photo of me and a photo of the target. He needs a knife for himself. He is gonna offer blood to spirits he is gonna use.

He doesn’t even wants money rn.
Post automatically merged:

One reason for the black magic practitioner is to do two things:
1. Have a link (photo) of the OP target for future baneful works/insurance policy/extortion
2. Knife as a prop to blame a crime on the OP (extortion once again).

I say again, DO NOT GO THERE. And @William66 is correct, this screams of red flags and dont go dishing money out.
Again, there ar magic solutions to problems. Andromalius for example.
He already had my photo

Reaction score
Awards
We were talking in pm but we moved onto instagram. Then we made a gc and we aren’t Anonymous anymore. He doesn’t wants a photo of me holding a knife. He wants a photo of me and a photo of the target. He needs a knife for himself. He is gonna offer blood to spirits he is gonna use.

He doesn’t even wants money rn.
Post automatically merged:

He already had my photo

Then elaborate.

Have you tried the advice?

ryen

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Shit OP, I never posted the process with your other thread about love spells. I’ll get that written up ASAP and maybe that helps without you having to be scammed or spiritually screwed over by some edge lord.

Zflpower

Neophyte
Reaction score
Shit OP, I never posted the process with your other thread about love spells. I’ll get that written up ASAP and maybe that helps without you having to be scammed or spiritually screwed over by some edge lord.
I haven’t tried any candle magic yet. I wanted to do sth that %100 work so I was searching till this time. Then I met this guy at balg. He is really experienced as he said and we can understand by looking at his profile. But I have manifested like nothing else. Didnt work for me.

frsfmcs

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
There is this Adept called Clifford Low on YouTube that explains a couple of things about curses, protections and love spells. This is his channel:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Sandly he only records his live presentations. He could have been very popular otherwise.

Reaction score
Awards
I like to think of it this way - Ive had women way out of my league, and they were thus short-lived. Im. still in the dark as to what happened from 2010 to now, but I roll with it.

When a woman is rejected or not interested, she moves on with her life. This usually involves shopping, makeovers, salons, etc. Best believe they're not sitting around waiting for your call.
This is why I recommend getting yourself up there. Dont worry about talking or dancing or whatever, all baby steps to the goal.
Narcissus and Atlas, Achilles perhaps, these may be god form structures you'd want to merge with yourself, thats a bit advanced perhaps.

Reaction score
Awards
He said he needs a knife pics of me
He said he is gonna use his own blood.
I know I'm late to the party, but I am a complete noob and even I can see how sketchy this spell sounds from these lines alone (assuming he isn't just a scammer).

This sounds more like he's going to put a curse on you for the fun of it. I really can't believe you are considering this, you must be pretty desperate if you are still trying to rationalize doing this by asking for advice online.

You know full well you shouldn't go through with this, and I don't mean for any "moral" reasons either, I mean for reasons of logic and common sense.

I find it weird how people always seem to assume that anyone you meet in the occult world will just randomly have good intentions, and there are no malicious individuals who will f**K people's lives up for the fun of it. These individuals will rationalize their actions too in the same way you are rationalizing using a love spell on someone (violating their free will).

Some people are going to disagree with my next statement, but bro, not one woman on the planet is so special that you should use a spell to make her obsessed with you. For every woman you think that's special, there's some guy who's fed up with her lol. To him, she's just a name on a list, relegated to the past.

This is how I look at it: Train, practice and learn over years to do that spell (or a similar one) yourself, and by the time you get to the point that you can, you'll probably find many more valuable things that you want in life (or already have another woman).

At that point, the idea of a love/obsession spell for one woman (on a planet of billions of women) will seem like a complete waste of time.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
So I met a guy on BALG
I'm curious so I will ask.
I have seen this acronym around the site but I don't know what it means.
What it means?

He was really into love spells
I don't know if it is my inner cynic but I can never take seriously people that want/try to use alternative means to achieve love.
I don't know why, it just bothers me.

It reeks of desperation and failure, like the person actually wasn't good for the one they want but they still want them so they appeal to those that might make it happen.

Taking away their free will.

One thing would be doing a love spell to seem more charming, that would be like a peacock's tail, alluring but it only catches your attention.
It doesn't enforce feelings into you.

If the other person would actually end up liking you or wanting more out of you would depend on your own nature and chemistry with them.
I don’t really know if I should trust him
Never trust someone that claims to take away the choice of others.
They can easily end up taking yours.

But our society rarely teaches how to love yourself
Because it's easier to control people when their self-esteem is low, they don't fight back nor fight for their rights.

Reaction score
Awards
I would just cut the loss and tell the guy ti screw off. Or just not respond at all. Then I would file a consumer complaint to Etsy about the person without providing your name if possible.

bgshawn499

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I'm curious so I will ask.
I have seen this acronym around the site but I don't know what it means.
What it means?

I don't know if it is my inner cynic but I can never take seriously people that want/try to use alternative means to achieve love.
I don't know why, it just bothers me.

It reeks of desperation and failure, like the person actually wasn't good for the one they want but they still want them so they appeal to those that might make it happen.

Taking away their free will.

One thing would be doing a love spell to seem more charming, that would be like a peacock's tail, alluring but it only catches your attention.
It doesn't enforce feelings into you.

If the other person would actually end up liking you or wanting more out of you would depend on your own nature and chemistry with them.

Never trust someone that claims to take away the choice of others.
They can easily end up taking yours.

Because it's easier to control people when their self-esteem is low, they don't fight back nor fight for their rights.
There's another forum called BALG. Forum BALG. BALG is basically a chat style forum for newbies, it's set up so one can ask questions on any occult or magick topic I believe. I don't want to leave a link because last time I was put on probation..

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, I was kicked off of theres for having a disagreement with what others were portraying me as.
I promise, I will video myself doing rituals when Im in a place to do so.

I stick to my previous reply as the solution as well as the other possibilities others have provided as well, taking out their time to respond, sometimes at length on the situation.

Last edited: