• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Spell in the house

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I recently visited some of my relatives and they informed me that it's was two spell writen on the paper
From previous renter
Is this any possible harm or damage for me by visiting and staying in that house for almost a week??

Tiana Silvermoon

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Depends on what the spells were. You can do some cleansing and protection if you're worried, it wouldn't hurt anyway.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I'm ok and feel alright since I left and I'm not there anymore.
What signs I should be worried about?
And
What kind of cleansing I have to do?
Depends on what the spells were. You can do some cleansing and protection if you're worried, it wouldn't hurt anyway.
Post automatically merged:

I don't know exactly but one of them was a spell that shuts people's mouth, that they found it and get rid of it,
I don't know about the other one, or other ones

So is these type of spells weren't written for specific persons or a family or in general for the house?

Last edited:

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I'm ok and feel alright since I left and I'm not there anymore.
What signs I should be worried about?
And
What kind of cleansing I have to do?
Post automatically merged:

I don't know exactly but one of them was a spell that shuts people's mouth, that they found it and get rid of it,
I don't know about the other one, or other ones

So is these type of spells weren't written for specific persons or a family or in general for the house?
If they've got rid of them, and you do the cleansing etc., you shouldn't have to worry about them.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I recently visited some of my relatives and they informed me that it's was two spell writen on the paper
From previous renter
Is this any possible harm or damage for me by visiting and staying in that house for almost a week??
I'd just do whatever cleansing/banishing I do when coming to sojurn, soujurn, ---damnit!---stay overnight or longer in a new place. If you want, you might mention the specific spells.

I don't know if it's apropos, but the old saying LeCarre kept harping on might be of interest: "Don't worry about the spies you know. Worry about the ones you don't know." Plug in "spell" for "spies." The apartment complexes lining the road where I live often incorporate what were rural graveyards. The graves are disappeared. I can't speak for the possible influences.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
During my stay
I was feeling all ok before they told me about the spells
Even after that I was doing ok, I guess I just overthing about the situation too much