• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Spirits that feed on yin energy

Aiun

Neophyte
Reaction score
I've been working with spirits for several years now, and barely had any progress. Now that I've moved on to eastern mysticism, I've started harboring some doubts, and after googling for a bit turns out all my attempts were for naught, since all this time I'd tried to summon yin spirits but I have excessive yin myself. So I simply don't have anything to feed those spirits with. That's why I want to ask if you guys know of any spirits. The issue is, I primary seek a spirit willing to be my lifelong partner (wife) and I'm male so I don't really want male gigachads for that role, lol. So, yes, female yang spirits, if those do exist, please tell me about them.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Um idk what a yin spirit is

but in my understanding...spirits are all around us, they feed off our passions, lust, hate, etc

There’s stories of people being married to spirits and having children with them

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
So I simply don't have anything to feed those spirits with.

As we know, humans eat many foods that are not good for them. Are spirits smarter? If so you need to find food that attracts spirits.

In my experience there are very few spirits that dislike light sent from the heart of a human

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
There’s stories of people being married to spirits and having children with them

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

Finsternis

Neophyte
Reaction score

It's actually not as absurd of an idea as it may appear to be.
While no doubt I'm sure that the bulk of these supposed stories are the result of new-age hippie chicks and naive novices blurring the line between fantasy and reality, there's still a handful of truth to it, however small it may be.

For example, I know it isn't too unheard of for initiates in Western magical orders to summon and coordinate with Undines(water spirits) to be their wives, especially given the latter's aptitude for companionship. Undines are generally quite loving, submissive, and deeply affectionate little harlots minus the troublesome devilry of such things like succubi. Though on the flip side, I've heard undines often demand absolute loyalty for physical relations and are dangerously possessive enough to where any act of adultery by the human is atoned for by his death.

Anyways though, this occurrence is brought about in such a way that isn't really possible without relatively advanced magical capabilities, so it's nothing being done by the vast bulk of occult practitioners who are barely fiddling with minor spell work and invocations and whatnot - however, this occurrence happens often enough to be notable and get mentioned in some occult works.
And of course this process can be done with most kinds of spirits, really, though undines are usually the most-willing and most-selected by far for the matter of companionship.
In these situations, the spirit is indeed capable of physical relations and even bearing children too, because the process involves procuring a literal female body for the spirit to possess and anchor itself to by rebuilding the energy thread that tethers the soul to the body, after its original human occupant died and released its soul.

No idea how much truth there is to those spirit-marriage and romance stories beyond what I've just mentioned though, but I imagine not nearly as much as reported, given that people are generally just morons.