• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Spiritual internet (in my psychosis/channeling)

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Had an experience while in a psychosis and channeling where it seemed that the Spiritual Side made a spiritual internet which anyone can access. A bit like the akashic records but this was something more common laydown where you can just access spiritual information around the globe, and they got it connected. More than this I can't say as it was another shamanistical/psychosis experience that it was made. So try to test it out for yourself. Ask the human collective for more if you want to use it.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
It's hard to test it ourselves when you can't tell us more about your method. If this post is only about an extraordinary personal experience, I'd say it would be better preserved in your journal since there is hardly anything in it that can be discussed or profitted from by us. So just how exactly are we supposed to go about accessing that 'spiritual internet'?

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
It's hard to test it ourselves when you can't tell us more about your method. If this post is only about an extraordinary personal experience, I'd say it would be better preserved in your journal since there is hardly anything in it that can be discussed or profitted from by us. So just how exactly are we supposed to go about accessing that 'spiritual internet'?
Yeah ok will make a journal for more of these types of things.

I would go a bit about like connecting to the akashic records, or make a sigil out of the concept and try to contact it through that. That's about the only way that came into consciousness. Through that see if you get any information at all. Sigils are something that would probably work for any spiritual traveller.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i think if it has to do with the human collective, it shoudnt be in a journal. either way, its a real thing and shamans/ shamur should give his experience another name then the mundane word psychosis. but since we dont really have another word: how deep did you go? did you become center or watcher? do you remember things of your visions? you might want to write them down. did you encounter friends?

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
i think if it has to do with the human collective, it shoudnt be in a journal. either way, its a real thing and shamans/ shamur should give his experience another name then the mundane word psychosis. but since we dont really have another word: how deep did you go? did you become center or watcher? do you remember things of your visions? you might want to write them down. did you encounter friends?
Yeah well seems like it got ordered by the human collective, and somebody connected the wires to make it a spiritual internet. So got lots of collective information about spirituality. Would definately deem it worthy to try to take contact with it, or then you already do it now that you sleep. The whole point was to bring this concept up of 'spiritual internet' as many of us can naturally connect to it while asleep.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
totally true. its wyrd when occult and mundane orders mingle. but how do people think the normal internet works? noone seems to think about a world wide web thats faster then light as strange. ;)

Galahad

Visitor
Reaction score
Awards
Had an experience while in a psychosis and channeling where it seemed that the Spiritual Side made a spiritual internet which anyone can access. A bit like the akashic records but this was something more common laydown where you can just access spiritual information around the globe, and they got it connected. More than this I can't say as it was another shamanistical/psychosis experience that it was made. So try to test it out for yourself. Ask the human collective for more if you want to use it.
The question I would put to you is how does this mental experience improve your life? Is it, in fact, a distraction from Life?

In the East, students are warned not to trust their visions and psychic experiences as they commence spiritual Work. More often than not, it's only mental debris that comes with the mind rifling through its filing cabinets. The danger is that they can become a distraction and lead to all sorts of problems if visions are taken as signs from a divine force rather than something you're likely to encounter on the way to that divine force.

The only goal worth pursing is the purification of consciousness; the removal of everything that doesn't truly belong to your deepest Essence and the crystallisation of what is there. All else is a distraction.

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
The question I would put to you is how does this mental experience improve your life? Is it, in fact, a distraction from Life?

In the East, students are warned not to trust their visions and psychic experiences as they commence spiritual Work. More often than not, it's only mental debris that comes with the mind rifling through its filing cabinets. The danger is that they can become a distraction and lead to all sorts of problems if visions are taken as signs from a divine force rather than something you're likely to encounter on the way to that divine force.

The only goal worth pursing is the purification of consciousness; the removal of everything that doesn't truly belong to your deepest Essence and the crystallisation of what is there. All else is a distraction.
More like a vision of an empath which automatically comes from Collective consciousness. But very good points you bring up.

I don't need it myself because I know how to connect to the Light to get answers to any given problem or information from it, or even guidance that leads me to the path where I find information about the thing I need. So not needing it myself. But would be interesting to test around a bit with it to see 'if it's really there' or if it's just something of mind clutter.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i had a family member who would get visited by birds to 'tell' people are coming over, so she could prepare ahead. some people have or receive such 'powers' for whatever reason. i found its often so things dont get worse in the sense that the one with the power is helping humans cause the spiritworld is already angry and ready to attack the rest for being wrong. i like researching such things, so its not normal that i know. for most its a power or make believe like believing that when you see a white butterfly flying around your head, someone you know is pregnant, or believing that finding a clover with 4 leaves is bringing you luck and wealth. only its not believing, its real. its like reading cards, but without the cards.

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
totally true. its wyrd when occult and mundane orders mingle. but how do people think the normal internet works? noone seems to think about a world wide web thats faster then light as strange. ;)
cough it's not actually faster than light :)

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
cough it's not actually faster than light :)
Does that mean that tachyon therapy is hooey?? Gosh, I'd never guess! ;)

I just wanted to add this: psychosis is no joke. If you mean by that term a deliberately induced extraordinary state of consciousness you have control over, like trance for example, fine, but when it hits you out of the blue, I'd seek medical advice. No stigma of mental illness necessarily attaches - I knew a women once, as level-headed and competent as can be (she was a senior microbiological researcher), who once ended up in a closed psychiatric ward due to a psychosis brought on by natrium deficiency (I don't know if she didn't eat enough salt or whether her body had simply stopped processing it correctly). People don't realise that you can develop severe psychopathological symptoms due to purely organic reasons, and in a genuine state of psychosis you wouldn't be capable of doing a cleansing ritual because you don't know right from left or collect the appropriate healing herbs because you can't tell them apart, let alone use 'willpower and discipline' because you've totally lost the ability to exercise it, can't even tie your own shoelaces or go to the bathroom unattended. And blinding rushes of shamanic-trance insights are extremely inconvenient when you're doing 120 on the freeway…
Post automatically merged:

Natrium deficiency = sodium deficiency, my bad.

Last edited:

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
@HoldAll : thats why i said the term used for the experience is wrong.
Well it's probably to societicial indoctrination that I used the term psychosis. So yes it's wrong. Anything out of the norm is termed psychosis here in Finland, which is also wrong.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Well it's probably to societicial indoctrination that I used the term psychosis. So yes it's wrong. Anything out of the norm is termed psychosis here in Finland, which is also wrong.
I am confused about what is being discussed here. Did you mean having a psychic experience, (psyykkinen kokemus) or a psychotic experience (psykoottinen kokemus)? (Translation from an online translator app. As a kid, I lived on the Slav side of town; the Finns were across the river. I had enough trouble with my own elder kin's argot not to attempt friends' gramps' Finnish.) Or is it hard to say just what the state was? If you can actually access spiritual info around the world, I'd go with the term "psychic."

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I am confused about what is being discussed here. Did you mean having a psychic experience, (psyykkinen kokemus) or a psychotic experience (psykoottinen kokemus)? (Translation from an online translator app. As a kid, I lived on the Slav side of town; the Finns were across the river. I had enough trouble with my own elder kin's argot not to attempt friends' gramps' Finnish.) Or is it hard to say just what the state was? If you can actually access spiritual info around the world, I'd go with the term "psychic."
Yeah more like a psychic experience, just the cultural context that deemed it psychotic, when in fact it had nothing to do with a psychosis. But the current cultural norm would've put it under a psychotic experience, which I accidentally also did.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah more like a psychic experience, just the cultural context that deemed it psychotic, when in fact it had nothing to do with a psychosis. But the current cultural norm would've put it under a psychotic experience, which I accidentally also did.
One would like to hit upon some neutral vocabulary that did not require wading into Greek and Latin (much as I esteem both tongues for their euphony.) I almost suggested "divergent," but that suggests that "normal" is, well, normal, i.e., the healthy norm. That fiction presently grows harder and harder to sustain. The literal meaning of "ecstatic" would suit. One "stands out of his/her self." Unfortunately the word has been tainted by hints of delirious joy and, latterly, x-stasy. I guess "psychic" will have to do.