• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Spiritwalker

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Somebody that is intone with Spirit itself and the flows and ebbs and signs of God and life itself. I have noticed that atleast for me a sign is given for everything in my own personal life areas. Might be that I'm just Awakened to noticing things in a different way, but then when I checked through Creation I noticed that these same signs are shown to all of mankind. How the planet accomplishes this I don't know so that's why I'm just Spiritwalking.....

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I receive a lot of signs from The Universe. Including, the numbers and that is just amazing. I like the term Spiritwalking, I never heard that before. Nice!

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I receive a lot of signs from The Universe. Including, the numbers and that is just amazing. I like the term Spiritwalking, I never heard that before. Nice!
Spiritwalking term has been around for a while and in my opinion it means to flow with YHVH which is the same as the universe or the planet-biosphere consciousness which emblem is the DNA. If you open up your eyes and ears you start getting signs for about everything. Some might think it's madness but if you are intune with the universe then you really DO get signs :)

Have a nice day! -Shamur-

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
When i had my first experience, i was reading up on satanic cults and was surprised at their labeling. If a real satanist lives from his bodily perspective and lets it flow, how could he not have the flow of allah? It seems that at that period in time baron criminel was looking for personel.

Yesterday i saw grandma spirit in the sky and she closed the gates of hell for hera in her hag form.

A few days before that i saw huge spiders walking by.

I feel more and more at home. ☺️