• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Strange experience on a wooded path

Nootech

Neophyte
Reaction score
Good evening, everyone. Just a few minutes ago, something strange happened to me.
I was coming home from a walk, and I decided to take an unlit wooded path, since it was the shortest route back. There was barely enough light to follow the gravel path, and there was nobody around, so I figured it was safe enough.
I was looking straight in front of me, and about halfway through i started noticing in my peripheral vision that the ground seemed to be illuminated by a dim greenish\yellowish light coming from behind me.
I looked back, but there was nothing emitting light. I kept walking, figuring it was just an optical illusion.
After a couple of minutes, I noticed three or four humanoid shadows on the ground in front of me, moving as i moved.
It looked like they were standing just next to me, maybe a pace or two behind. They kept following me until i reached the streetlamp at the end of the path.
I didn't feel threatened or scared, but I admit it was somewhat spooky.
Any ideas on what they could have been?
Nootech

Nootech

Neophyte
Reaction score
I went back to the path, to see if it would happen again and it did. This time i brought an offering, hopefully they appreciated it
Post automatically merged:

It looks like nature spirits
Can you give me any more info? I've just started my journey of discovery.
I'd like to know them better, and possibly work with them.
Thanks in advance,
Nootech