• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Strange lights in day / night sky since like 6 months

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

StaraDusza

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi, in addtion to the introduction post I also have the thing, that from my forehead (where the 7 arms star is) sometimes before sleeping or during listnening to Christian chanting or similar sometimes strange waves of energy are coming out and I receive there some waves as well.
Who can I be contacting this way? Any cosmic beings?
When I listen to Christ-like music I feel like in Heaven literally and receive strange energy waves going from the top of my head and even above and spreading down around my head an chest.
What can it be?
Post automatically merged:

I even had a dream when I travelled through a tunnel to "other dimension" and there I was standing smiling and happy and sent some energy waves from star on forehead and received some. Is connection with Heaven possible?

StaraDusza

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi, did you as me start seeing the white (but sometimes yellow, red, blue) blinking lights in the day and night sky?
Especially when it is evening / nights. I believe I am from Heaven and invoked to your dimension the light beings to fight the dark forces, maybe even the Jesus Christ comes for the second time, I am not sure.
What I am sure about is that myself I started seeing blue-violet sparks, sometimes the blue light taking half of my sight area, I see blue-violet light around my hands sometimes. Can I it be I am from Heaven and somehow started the second coming to save to world? Or just minor magic properties of mine?
Many times I encountered the pentagram in my studying of religion knowledge, but the star on my forehead has even 7 arms, maybe the most liked by God, not sure about it.
Can it be like that?
Some of the light items were like whirlpools, maybe some portals opened already. I had even such situation that I saw very well blinking just above the earth surface - I went to this palce in park, but nobody was there. After that I saw that someone went with a car there to probably follow my actions.
I believe I am a secret service of some kind of star-space cosmic police or something and found bad things about your dimension, with all the diseases and civilization problems. Can it be like that?
Moreover I feel that some dark forces are attacking me, but when I felt bad once I just went out and it was like some invisible being flashed a white-violet light at me in a form of some kind of star and I felt better after that - that was strange.
Is it possible that I invoked some special forces to bring order to your dimension? Or God`s punishment and salvation? Or no punishment but just cleaning from evil spirits? I am not sure.
I also had a dream where I burnt Valak with the light from my star on forehead. Last time I had also a dream where I burnt Satan himself (a cosmic being that was existing in the common uncounsiousness) using my hands and light.
Do you have any connection to Valak and Satan and can confirm they still exist or were burnt for the will of God?

StaraDusza

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi, i almost forgot, I also have black snake crawling on my head, like the one from Egypt / ancient believes crawling around the egg (pineal gland) of new universe, like I am the Son of God, the soul of new world and universe (which is egg).
Initially I thought this is black cobra, but no, I think it is black spiritual snake with wise and nice head, very nice being, good in nature. So I am not like the aliens that visited Egypt, but something deeper.
I had a vision from God, that I thought: "Ok, actually I can die..." and then I saw that objects around me started disappearing. Can it be that when I die all the dimension dies? How to hatch this universe egg, do you know?
I am the Star Child, but how to work with this fact and talk to God and act and use energy?
Do you know?
In Poland we had a novel that the guy whose name is 44 (and the word Star appears 44 times in Bilble) will appear in Poland and the entire world will be of Poland.
Maybe there is something about it, let us go straight forward - what do you think?
And I know no one here is of schizophrenia, so this kind of jokes let us forget...

PS. English is not my first language, so please forgive any small mistakes in syntax / wording

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Sorry, the only blinking coloured lights I've seen in the sky have been aeroplanes.

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Look Picard GIF

Post automatically merged:

I feel like you and @EternalLife87 would absolutely hit it off.
Look Picard GIF

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Jupiter often looks like it's twinkling red and blue. Or maybe they just told me that to stop me from discovering that I am the Messiah as well.

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Hi. Welcome to the site.

I share your spiritual/archetype of the egg and black snake. The black snake spirit has been a companion of mine for around 30 years. The egg was part of its origin for me as well.

The snakes personality is remote, very reptile like. I do sense its depth of otherness and its desire to be with me.

I don't share the alien or space elements you do.

You mention your head. During the time of my snake's origin and before its birth, I was experiencing a crystalline structure, like a crown floating above my head. If you close your eyes now and become aware of the space above your head, what do you sense?

Also, I'm noticing a few posts on your thread that seem to be derogatory and don't added your question. They can get away with here since this is the Lounge. It's less formal. I recommend posting serious things in the Order section.

Last edited:

StaraDusza

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi. Welcome to the site.

I share your spiritual/archetype of the egg and black snake. The black snake spirit has been a companion of mine for around 30 years. The egg was part of its origin for me as well.

The snakes personality is remote, very reptile like. I do sense its depth of otherness and its desire to be with me.

I don't share the alien or space elements you do.

You mention your head. During the time of my snake's origin and before its birth, I was experiencing a crystalline structure, like a crown floating above my head. If you close your eyes now and become aware of the space above your head, what do you sense?

Also, I'm noticing a few posts on your thread that seem to be derogatory and don't added your question. They can get away with here since this is the Lounge. It's less formal. I recommend posting serious things in the Order section.
Hi, I am sorry for any formal mistakes, I am new to any kind of forum (only having some Polish blog). Anyway, to this part: "If you close your eyes now and become aware of the space above your head, what do you sense?" - I did it right away and felt like pins being piercing the top of my forehead. To the visions from dreams: I had once a dream / vision in which a lot of (like 20-30) metal like discs with strange line markings were floating above me. But I do not know how to exactly interpret this.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
@StaraDusza these 3 threads have been merged and moved into the Journal section, as they seem to be more akin to ramblings than any actual meaningful occult discussion. I ask that you keep said ramblings contained to this thread, and refrain from making more threads in other sections unless they are of some occult discussion value.

The answer to most of your questions is "no, please check up on your mental health".

In this forum you'll find people who have read formal occult literature, and engage in, or have questions about, actual formal occult practice. There is no one who will be able to answer your questions about being a star-spawn, heaven-child, magical-girl, mystical empath black snake charmer.

And I know no one here is of schizophrenia, so this kind of jokes let us forget...
Hard to forget these kinds of jokes when all of your posts reek of schizophrenia.

That being said, you are free to ramble, but keep it contained to this thread or you will be swiftly ejected from this community.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
hi there, mystical experience ARE confusing, always. if one would read up on old saints one would see them having similar experiences. in these days we would probably call it a natural kundalini awakening. it can make you end up in psych ward, so as skull said ramble here, not to strangers in the street. ;)

when you have such big symbolic experiences it might be an idea to look up the meaning of them. someone already mentioned jupiter. so read up on all you can find about him. its also wise to learn and do grounding exercises. this helps stop the ramblings and makes you see the path. right now you sound like someone who was blind and got an overload of visuals after being 'repaired' by an higher force. the higher force makes you feel you are from the stars and alien. when you are more grounded and therefor more humble you start to see it more as a tool to navigate tru the mess we call this universe.

ow and since your experiences are very much in the church area, realize that there are more ways and often when people are called to this path its important to understand ones roots and rediscover the old ways. churches and other holy shrines in the world have been built upon older holy sites. maybe research your church area and wonder why jupiter and a black snake are calling you there.

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Hi, I am sorry for any formal mistakes, I am new to any kind of forum (only having some Polish blog). Anyway, to this part: "If you close your eyes now and become aware of the space above your head, what do you sense?" - I did it right away and felt like pins being piercing the top of my forehead. To the visions from dreams: I had once a dream / vision in which a lot of (like 20-30) metal like discs with strange line markings were floating above me. But I do not know how to exactly interpret this.
The 8 of pentacles from Rider Waite Smith come to mind with discs off the ground and the crafter's head inclined towards them while working. Perhaps the discs are symbols of work to be done and skill to be developed, all of which take time.

Visions are personal sacred things that can overlap visions others have had historically. People might point you toward things for reference, but ultimately it is up to the visionary to do the work that typically includes self development and self care.

As others have mentioned, grounding is important.