• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Strange Warlock

Someone's asking for help!
Reaction score
I wish I would have asked this The day it happened But I’m truly antisocial though I need some answers or clues about this weird Warlock or Magician In a dream I had.

I believe it was January 24th of this year I was studying Foolish Fish If I remember correctly It was his Book advice that help me find this place.

Through my research I came across Quareia The remote arcane school I read a little of their first course and Did one of their excuses.

After doing It I had a dream, I was standing across the living room from my own house everything was familiar except seeing the center of the wall infront of me becoming black an a figure phasing through that took the shape of a Old Man in black a robe a pointy hat, grayish white long beard and hair not gonna lie he looked like Dumbledore and Gandalf but his hat made hard to see his eyes.

The he started running at me and strangle me And I couldn’t move I mostly definitely woke up gasping for air.

Worst part is I went to work later that morning and the weird shit continues I’ll leave out some details but A friend of my Died at work after I gave them a Jacket because they where feeling cold.

Anyone got something from me to look into I feel it was just coincidence but I don’t know anymore.

auza121

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I read a little of their first course and Did one of their excuses.
Im sorry to hear your having negative experiences. by chance what exercise did you perform? Im a Quareia student as well.

On a side note I would say your friend dying after you gave them a coat is most likely coincidence. Sometimes dreams can also predict future events but from my experience its very hard to make a connection between what the dreams content is and said event. usually I just know if I have feelings of dread or pain in a dream an event will most likely happen that brings similar feelings.

Reaction score
Im sorry to hear your having negative experiences. by chance what exercise did you perform? Im a Quareia student as well.
On a side note I would say your friend dying after you gave them a coat is most likely coincidence. Sometimes dreams can also predict future events but from my experience its very hard to make a connection between what the dreams content is and said event. usually I just know if I have feelings of dread or pain in a dream an event will most likely happen that brings similar feelings.
Sorry For the late response, I attempted a Meditation Exercise With a Candle from the first Module after that I did this Thing That was Titled : Appreciate Advice on Long Visual Training

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I'm sorry you had to go through that friend! But remember, you also have tremendous Powers within you. Therefore, confront him, and face him with no fear. These types of Entities, grow stranger when you show them fear. Many blessings, and best wishes!!

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
center of the wall infront of me becoming black an a figure phasing through that took the shape of a Old Man in black...

The he started running at me and strangle me And I couldn’t move

It looks like you have given the entity permission to connect to you. Many invocations and rituals give permissions that are not obvious to the operator.

Perhaps you may be able to withdraw permissions from the entities you have invoked.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I wish I would have asked this The day it happened But I’m truly antisocial though I need some answers or clues about this weird Warlock or Magician In a dream I had.

I believe it was January 24th of this year I was studying Foolish Fish If I remember correctly It was his Book advice that help me find this place.

Through my research I came across Quareia The remote arcane school I read a little of their first course and Did one of their excuses.

After doing It I had a dream, I was standing across the living room from my own house everything was familiar except seeing the center of the wall infront of me becoming black an a figure phasing through that took the shape of a Old Man in black a robe a pointy hat, grayish white long beard and hair not gonna lie he looked like Dumbledore and Gandalf but his hat made hard to see his eyes.

The he started running at me and strangle me And I couldn’t move I mostly definitely woke up gasping for air.

Worst part is I went to work later that morning and the weird shit continues I’ll leave out some details but A friend of my Died at work after I gave them a Jacket because they where feeling cold.

Anyone got something from me to look into I feel it was just coincidence but I don’t know anymore.
What other weird stuff keeps happening ?

Reaction score
What other weird stuff keeps happening ?
nothing really things have been pretty uneventful nothing drastic has happened after the dream and the death of my friend besides recently hitting a deer in broad daylight the Warlock hasn’t shown up in my dreams lately I even anticipated his return to communicate why or who he is but his never came back.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
nothing really things have been pretty uneventful nothing drastic has happened after the dream and the death of my friend besides recently hitting a deer in broad daylight the Warlock hasn’t shown up in my dreams lately I even anticipated his return to communicate why or who he is but his never came back.
Sounds like just a dream man

Reaction score
Awards
I have had a similar dream, in the mid 90s in my college Dorn room, my roommate out cold, while I woke up from this night terror dream gasping for breath, shaky and had to go outside the dorm in the middle of the night to remove myself from the presence.
It was my ex-girlfriend, then morphed into a hideous shape and eyes were different - definitely not the blue eyes that I recall she had.
Then it sat on my chest and began choking me. It was a one time dream/nightmare/night terror.

I did have two recurring dreams, one in the early 2000s where I would continually wake up from a dream and go to the bathroom, until I observed that I kept getting up and going to the bathroom, the problem was I seemed to be outside my body or lucid dreaming (?).

The other recurring dream I had after mistakenly watching Cujo before bedtime when I was young. There was also a stalker in the house, as well as this crazy St Bernard dog. I had the dream four or five nights in a row until I got possed, took charge and took care of both of them. It was just a dream, but what also had spawned it was an event earlier in that week in our old house (same house as the dream), we had a slifding door next to our backyard, and had four cats, one of which was loudly and desperately meowing to get inside. No sooner than I cracked open th e door wide enough and the cat stormed in and disappeared, then this St Bernards head got stuck in between the door, which was startling (not a huge dog fan), it was the rear neighbors dog that had broke off its collar trying to chase our cat, and our cat obviously terrified and in immediate hide and seek mode. So sometimes other elements earlier in time contribute to a dream, as well as near immediate acts leading up to the dream.

I think Mider hit it on the head, some dreams are just dreams. Jung would probably be fairly interested in interpreting it for you. There are Jungian psychologists out there if it gets recurring.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
sat on my chest and began choking me
"The night hag or old hag is the name given to a supernatural creature, commonly associated with the phenomenon of
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. It is a phenomenon during which a person feels a presence of a supernatural malevolent being which immobilizes the person as if sitting on their chest or the foot of their bed. The word "night-mare" or "
" was used to describe this phenomenon before the word received its modern, more general meaning"

Be careful in choosing girl friends

Reaction score
Awards

If you are okay with summoning them, the Shemhamphoresh angels can help.
I have a list compiled of 22 protective Shem angels, a few of which also specialize in removal of parasites and a few specializing at nullifying curses, or redirecting its energy, even boomerang style.

The procedure for calling them is usually calling out to them by name three times for one angel - call their name out three times. Call out their Psalm verse associated with the particular angel (they are assigned Psalm verses as a callsign). Call out there name again, three times and there presence should be there. State your request calling out to them by name, thank them and give them license to depart to do their thing.

But, trial of it could produce imposter spirits, parasites, or no results. Or .. it can also succeed without imposters, parasites, and achieve your intended aim. Some angels and demons can even work together. Research both thoroughly, some spirits aren't Mr Nice Guy.

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Sorry For the late response, I attempted a Meditation Exercise With a Candle from the first Module after that I did this Thing That was Titled : Appreciate Advice on Long Visual Training

Do you have a section number of these exercises? I would love to look whether they might contain seeds for a dream like yours ...

Reaction score
"The night hag or old hag is the name given to a supernatural creature, commonly associated with the phenomenon of
. It is a phenomenon during which a person feels a presence of a supernatural malevolent being which immobilizes the person as if sitting on their chest or the foot of their bed. The word "night-mare" or "
" was used to describe this phenomenon before the word received its modern, more general meaning"

Be careful in choosing girl friends
Good thing Im Demisexual Sorry To anyone who doesn’t use these labels

Reaction score
Do you have a section number of these exercises? I would love to look whether they might contain seeds for a dream like yours ...
heres the link to the exact exercise i did before bed right before the dream Only thing I can think of Is I may have fucked up Unconsciously even after the Exercise said not to trail off the path, Before this exercise I did Apprentice Content 1.2 I took what the lessons said to the extreme and just took my time They said there’s no race so I’m not gonna 😅

Reaction score
b
If you are okay with summoning them, the Shemhamphoresh angels can help.
I have a list compiled of 22 protective Shem angels, a few of which also specialize in removal of parasites and a few specializing at nullifying curses, or redirecting its energy, even boomerang style.

The procedure for calling them is usually calling out to them by name three times for one angel - call their name out three times. Call out their Psalm verse associated with the particular angel (they are assigned Psalm verses as a callsign). Call out there name again, three times and there presence should be there. State your request calling out to them by name, thank them and give them license to depart to do their thing.

But, trial of it could produce imposter spirits, parasites, or no results. Or .. it can also succeed without imposters, parasites, and achieve your intended aim. Some angels and demons can even work together. Research both thoroughly, some spirits aren't Mr Nice Guy.
been wanting to work with high and Low beings just never had the right space I leave with family Some non practitioners and my mum Who Has her only Deity i don’t want them to clash but i appreciate it I look into it

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Your dream shows a magician, who is crossing the borders (= wall) of your space to live (= living room) and then taking all your room to breath (=strangling you). This can be understood as symbols for your inner realms: someone or something magical is intruding into your mental, emotional and spiritual space and literally taking it from you.

For now I see two possible meanings: Either a part of you is very superstitious or anxious concerning magic in general. This can be due to former beliefs that magic is something really evil. I think you can answer to yourself easily whether this might be true or not (maybe you've been risen in a very religious family or something similar ...). In this case the magic you performed on that day triggered this part of you and it popped up to warn you, that the EVIL MAGIC is intruding your system.

Or, if you've never been highly afraid of magic, it is a clear warning about something you did at this day. Something you've read or did by following the exercises felt like a menacing intrusion into your inner realms.

When you do exercises with visions and instructions given by someone else, you're actually not following your own intuition and not wandering the paths which lie before you by nature, correlating with the magical or spiritual issues which are active within you right now. Instead you're doing something which is embedded in certain beliefs and experiences of a person, who is strange to you and who might live in a world completely different from yours.

So something this person experiences as good and healthy, might be not so good and healthy for you. Some people can drink a lot of alcohol before they're drunk, others need just a sip. ;)

In the blog article Josephine stresses out, that you shouldn't leave the paths she prescribes for you, because 'to do so will potentially open you up to predatory beings'. She's talking a lot of parasites in her books. This might have been her experience, that spiritual predators are lingering around everywhere, just waiting for some visualizing idiot wandering about the spiritual realms, inviting them to jump on their back and devour them. And her warnings already might have induced some fear, personalized as the wizard, who showed up in your dream.

Well, there are good news: You can wander around the spiritual realms as you love to, leaving prescribed paths and going where your own magical intuition and instinct is leading you without a big chance to meet such predators. Yet, by following step by step the instructions of someone else, his or hers exercises migth install traps (and predators and closed doors where never have been doors and so on) within the world they build up within you. Actually you're installing them on your own by just strongly believing in and exactly doing what they say.

I don't believe that Josephine ever intends to install traps within her pupils, she seems to be a nice and very caring person! But while reading her books I found many restricting and sometimes - in my eyes - spiritually damaging views on magic. This is just my very personal opinion of course, which derives from my own experiences in the past, which led to a very strong desire to be completely free to choose my own ways and to examine the views and exercises of others for things which I know would deeply hurt me, if I would follow them. And dreams like yours would be a severe warning to me, that something I've tried is not good for me. - But this is me and you might be completely different, right? :)

Then there's the exercise with inhaling smoke. This could've triggered your dream too. While doing the exercises people read somewhere in a book, they might not really connect to their deep feelings, while they do the exercise. They just follow the instructions, visualizing to inhale white smoke and exhale black or grey smoke, without feeling much more than curiousity or the mood of trying something new or even nothing particular. What did you experienced while doing this exercise?

It is always good to think and associate a bit before doing an exercise like this. Why is the smoke white when you inhale and black or gray when you exhale. It is even said in the text: the stale gray smoke. This suggests, that the white smoke is something good and refreshing, while your inner realms are somehow stale and gray and must be cleansed in a way. But hey, did you feel stale and gray and dirty inside, before you did this exercise? Your inner realm is you and nobody knows whether you need some kind of cleansing or not.

And besides that: do you like smoking? What do you associate with smoke? Is it something positive, something you really like? What I do to find out, is visualizing a kind of laboratory, a test room for magic or a magical holodeck, where things can be tested (and deleted if necessary) without applying them to myself. So if you imagine a magical cloud of white smoke - outside yourself, without inhaling it - what do you see, smell, taste, feel, hear? Is it something nice or do you feel uncomfortable? Would you like to inhale what you experience here?

And you could do the same with black or gray magical smoke. Is that, what you experience here, something which you believe is inside yourself and must be exhaled?

In the end I don't know why you had this dream, of course. It is a direct answer of your inner realms to what you did that day. What I tried to explain here in my post is, that it is always good to examine an exercise both by thinking about it rationally, analysing, searching and learning about the implications and world views withing it and by association and experimenting with small parts of it in a magical way, being in close contact with all your senses and emotions, to find out, how you represent and understand the things, which you do, deep inside and subconsciously (so they become more and more known and thus conscious to you).

So don't get me wrong here. I don't recommend to stop doing Quareia. I am just proposing to work with the material in a different way, not just following it step by step how Josephine wants you to, but experimenting with it, learning and understanding what it means to you, what it makes with you, how it's changing you, establishing your intuition and instinct for what is right and wrong for you. I believe, this way you will learn a lot about your own magic, and the course or whichever other magic you'll try will be the most rewarding for you!