• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Success in evoking ancient gods and goddesses

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
Has anyone tried doing so? How did you go about doing so with pre Solomonic gods and goddesses? What results did you experience? Anything you would have done differently?

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not exactly sure what you are asking. You don't evoke gods in the Solomonic sense. Yes I know most if not all of the 72 goetics are deities, but they are fitting into the system the operator is using in that context. You can contact any deity by just thinking about them, and reaching out with your mind and intention. Basically anything can happen as a result, but they will hear you. In my mind, you build a relationship with them and ask them to help you create the life you want. You could worship them if you really want, but I wouldn't recommend it.
Yes I've done this, a lot. I mostly experienced them despising and mocking me, attacking and vampirising me. I've come to hate 9 out of 10 or so of the dieties I've contacted, or that have contacted me.
What I would do differently is not do it at all. My view now is that working with dieties is best left for folks advanced enough to not need them. My best hypothesis at the moment for why gods don't like me and I don't like them, is that I want to be treated with respect, and they don't think I'm worth respecting. I don't think the gods have much regard for humans generally. Every one will view and treat you differently, and some will hate you for no reason at all no matter what you do. And in contrast to the modern trends of teenagers working with 194 dieties who all love and support them, I think the actual myths describe them better, where they occasionally love humans and do miracles for them, but treat most people like insects to be tortured when they are bored.

Reaction score
Awards
I'm not exactly sure what you are asking. You don't evoke gods in the Solomonic sense. Yes I know most if not all of the 72 goetics are deities, but they are fitting into the system the operator is using in that context. You can contact any deity by just thinking about them, and reaching out with your mind and intention. Basically anything can happen as a result, but they will hear you. In my mind, you build a relationship with them and ask them to help you create the life you want. You could worship them if you really want, but I wouldn't recommend it.
Yes I've done this, a lot. I mostly experienced them despising and mocking me, attacking and vampirising me. I've come to hate 9 out of 10 or so of the dieties I've contacted, or that have contacted me.
What I would do differently is not do it at all. My view now is that working with dieties is best left for folks advanced enough to not need them. My best hypothesis at the moment for why gods don't like me and I don't like them, is that I want to be treated with respect, and they don't think I'm worth respecting. I don't think the gods have much regard for humans generally. Every one will view and treat you differently, and some will hate you for no reason at all no matter what you do. And in contrast to the modern trends of teenagers working with 194 dieties who all love and support them, I think the actual myths describe them better, where they occasionally love humans and do miracles for them, but treat most people like insects to be tortured when they are bored.
I'm regard to ancient, I mean primordial or those in cultures older than Israel, meaning non Solomonic or even Solomonic methods.
Anthropologically speaking, not all civilizations are how they are now.
There are entirely different civilizations and people's after continental drift occurred.
Most magic sprang up from Egypt and Israel .. but are not limited to those methods.
Post automatically merged:

I see what you're getting at, not all gods are spirits and not all spirits are gods, therefore solomonic methods wont work on actual gods.
Correct?

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Most magic sprang up from Egypt and Israel
I am not sure that is true.

Atlantis is said to have been destroyed by the improper workings of magicians.

And I have "seen" several times a group of Lemurian black magicians still incarnating.

I had been working closely with a spiritually oppressed woman for many years when I was shown a vision of a group of Lemurian magicians in three rows.

She could see it too when I drew her attention to it.

So I pointed out that on the left side of the group were her first husband and her best friend from university. I had never seen a photo of them but knew who they were. She could see them too.

Her current husband (same name as the first) was in the middle of the second row. I did not mention him, but I think she saw him.

After that vision she broke off contact, saying to an acquaintance that (after 15 years) it had become too traumatic.

Over the next couple of years she actually rescued her husband/handler from the oppression system and now says she is the happiest she has ever been. (When I first met her she repeatedly said that her life was a tragedy)

When I go back into the scene of Lemurian magicians, the group is still being manipulated by a dark mental entity from outside this galaxy. Definitely an up market group!

Reaction score
Awards
I am not sure that is true.

Atlantis is said to have been destroyed by the improper workings of magicians.

And I have "seen" several times a group of Lemurian black magicians still incarnating.

I had been working closely with a spiritually oppressed woman for many years when I was shown a vision of a group of Lemurian magicians in three rows.

She could see it too when I drew her attention to it.

So I pointed out that on the left side of the group were her first husband and her best friend from university. I had never seen a photo of them but knew who they were. She could see them too.

Her current husband (same name as the first) was in the middle of the second row. I did not mention him, but I think she saw him.

After that vision she broke off contact, saying to an acquaintance that (after 15 years) it had become too traumatic.

Over the next couple of years she actually rescued her husband/handler from the oppression system and now says she is the happiest she has ever been. (When I first met her she repeatedly said that her life was a tragedy)

When I go back into the scene of Lemurian magicians, the group is still being manipulated by a dark mental entity from outside this galaxy. Definitely an up market group!

Has anyone tried doing so? How did you go about doing so with pre Solomonic gods and goddesses? What results did you experience? Anything you would have done differently?

So what you're saying @Roma is that you have no need to evoke spirits or gods? Or have not evoked anyone?

My ulterior motive in this:
Evoking the gods on the Tree of Life, Hebrew, Egyptian and Greek. Evoking the Celtic Gods and Goddesses.

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
When you say "most" magick sprang up from Israel and Egypt, that's just kabbalah and the golden dawn. I practice several systems that have exactly nothing to do with either.

This is actually my main problem with western magick, it all comes back to the jewish one true god. The minute you don't believe in him, it's mostly nonsense. Christianity, satanism, kabbalah, golden dawn/solomonic ceremonial magick, I see it all as thinly disguised, and more complex, forms of judaism.

Anyway, my point was that the pagan gods/goddesses that one can interact with through solomonic magick are agreeing to play by the rules for the sake of the game. For instance, I might accept all kinds of disrespect and indignities from bosses, politicians and cops, but in a different context, say a survival situation in the middle of the Sahara, they would be treating me very differently. So with dieties.

In other words, If you see them as dieties, and are using their deity names, you have to interact with them as dieties, and what that means to you will depend on your worldview.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
the pagan gods/goddesses that one can interact with through solomonic magick are agreeing to play by the rules for the sake of the game.

A woman I have known for many incarnations:

I was shown a scene from about 60 000 years ago. There was a ceremonial procession out from the Great Pyramid at Giza, when water levels were higher.

The woman was in the procession with her young daughter of the time (and of this time) on her left. On her right was a male twice as tall as she. I pointed him out and identified him as Vishnu. And she spontaneously burst out: Oh he is my favorite.

On another occasion I was shown a scene from Atlantis with her in it - about 25 000 years ago. I asked her to look at her grandfather in that scene. She recognized him as Vishnu. Her father was interesting too.

As you may have deduced: the woman is posted in from outside the galaxy and thus part of one of the groups that Earth humans call gods.

Is it time to drop the belief filters?

Reaction score
Awards
Well, putting my mind to finishing my books, evocation will be inevitable. Who I evoke is the question.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
As far as, for me, I have direct access to God. Like I speak with Him/Her. It's like we share the same body. And it's a blessing to have this ability. I don't only talk to Him. I see Him/Her in different appearances. Quite awesome!!