• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Declined Request Summa Sacre Magice - Stephen Skinner

This book cannot be found/shared.

Koldo

Neophyte
Reaction score
Title: Summa Sacre Magice
Author: Dr Stephen Skinner and Daniel Clark

The translation of the medieval grimoire by Stephen Skinner. While I understand it is still not out (only announced and available for presale), I love all the new information on ceremonial magic it contains and would love to be able to download and check it in here before I decide if I should actually buy it. I understand it will take a while to upload since the book is not even in bookshops yet.

Thanks in advance!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
You might want to just request this when it IS out... otherwise your request is likely to just get lost.

Thank you for pointing that out, I guess I have been sleeping on the job. Requesting a book that's not even out yet is pointless, that's for sure.