• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Sup guys?!

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
What's everyone up to?

Sorry I was kinda AFK for a few weeks focusing on some tough tasks at work, most of which are done now!

How have you guys been doing?

thenecromancer

Visitor
Reaction score
i just arrived today but im doing good, lucky i caught ya now instead of joining a couple weeks back ay
how are you?

Reaction score
Awards
Reading Protection and Reversal Magic on top of my already a handful to read. Have my altar setup for a Chesed devotion.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Doing great 👍 Finishing up some stuff. Made a couple of rings recently that turned out alright and came up with a new tarot spread.
Rolling my eyes and shaking my head a lot 😅

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
i just arrived today but im doing good, lucky i caught ya now instead of joining a couple weeks back ay
how are you?
Welcome! I'm doing great! My country... not so much...

Finished reading a few books...other then that lifes chill
Sweet homie, should post about them when you get the chance!

Reading Protection and Reversal Magic on top of my already a handful to read. Have my altar setup for a Chesed devotion.
:love:

Thanks for asking, I am doing quite well at the moment, and how are you doing?
Doing good too!

Doing great 👍 Finishing up some stuff. Made a couple of rings recently that turned out alright and came up with a new tarot spread.
Rolling my eyes and shaking my head a lot 😅
Ohhh very nice! Why are you rolling your eyes tho haha?