• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF T. Harris, Templum Nigri Solis - Between Spaces: Selected Rituals and Essays From the Archives of Templum Nigri Solis

Share a PDF of a book.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
11720903.jpg

- Magic is dangerous or it is nothing. -

This statement, from William S. Burroughs' introduction to Between Spaces, offers perhaps the best summation of the magickal philosophy of Templum Nigri Solis (TNS) - one of the most influential and notorious temples to work within the Chaos Current. For nearly thirty years it has pioneered new and revolutionary techniques for liberation of the spirit and charting the farthest reaches of Magickal experience.

Available for the first time this long sought-after collection of papers offers the reader the tools to work powerful Magick and effect a radical tranformation of the psyche. In this book you will find the power to open gateways to infinite possibilities.

Although it contains a wealth of practical material, Between Spaces is not a "How To" manual or a rehashing of previously published information. The essays and rituals found inside are based on personal experience and draw on a wide variety of traditions, including; Ceremonial Magic, Witchcraft, Shamanism and Tantra. These papers strip Magick of its Holy Games to reveal the freedom which is to be found in the direct experience of Chaos Itself. This collection represents the most important volume to be published on Chaos Magick since Liber Null.

Suck it and see for yourself why Australasian Chaos Sorcery has become a potent force to conjure with.
- Pete Carroll

Available at their website but sold out:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
11720903.jpg

- Magic is dangerous or it is nothing. -

This statement, from William S. Burroughs' introduction to Between Spaces, offers perhaps the best summation of the magickal philosophy of Templum Nigri Solis (TNS) - one of the most influential and notorious temples to work within the Chaos Current. For nearly thirty years it has pioneered new and revolutionary techniques for liberation of the spirit and charting the farthest reaches of Magickal experience.

Available for the first time this long sought-after collection of papers offers the reader the tools to work powerful Magick and effect a radical tranformation of the psyche. In this book you will find the power to open gateways to infinite possibilities.

Although it contains a wealth of practical material, Between Spaces is not a "How To" manual or a rehashing of previously published information. The essays and rituals found inside are based on personal experience and draw on a wide variety of traditions, including; Ceremonial Magic, Witchcraft, Shamanism and Tantra. These papers strip Magick of its Holy Games to reveal the freedom which is to be found in the direct experience of Chaos Itself. This collection represents the most important volume to be published on Chaos Magick since Liber Null.

Suck it and see for yourself why Australasian Chaos Sorcery has become a potent force to conjure with.
- Pete Carroll

Available at their website but sold out:

I like the Burroughs' quote.
Post automatically merged:

I just checked online. PDF downloads are available, whatever the exact legalities involved. Y'all can search it yourselves. The current legal climate in Unclesamistan would probably consider my providing such information as criminal conspiracy.

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
A friend of mine downloaded a copy. (Which of course now makes him an ex-friend with no known address.)

I have been reading the essays (the first 100 or so pages.) On the down side, Peter Carrol and his posse love using Greek & Latin roots to generate scientific-sounding verbiage doing duty for common-speech or magical terms. Part of his mission to bring science and magic "closer together." Hoooooh-kay... Then there is the usual chaos magic exhortation to change everything about onself as an exercise in "liberation." As if spastic change were deliberate choice and pride in one's person had fled the planet. (One suspects a coterie of aging poofts churning out this stuff as a sort of trawl-net for fresh meat.)

On the plus side the book has a number of practical exercises and rite suggestions worth following up. Likewise its discussion of gods/angels/demons et al et al is thought-provoking (and maybe correct.) On the whole, I'd say its a surprisingly clear treatment of its subject and makes some steps toward rendering magic and science more mutually intelligible.

I finished the book. It has some great ritual suggestions. The papers on the Missi Negris Solis and "Formula 1" open up some serious vistas.

Last edited:

Wiccan_of_Oz

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
The Mega link is dead, but I was able to find a 133MB PDF on ZLibrary. I needed to create an account to see any download linqs, and free users are limited to 10 book downlaods per day, no size limits (with an extra 10 per day if you set up a Telegram bot, size limit 50 MB per book). Protip: sometimes things which have been DMCed on the web site are still available via the Telegram bot.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
The Mega link is dead, but I was able to find a 133MB PDF on ZLibrary. I needed to create an account to see any download linqs, and free users are limited to 10 book downlaods per day, no size limits (with an extra 10 per day if you set up a Telegram bot, size limit 50 MB per book). Protip: sometimes things which have been DMCed on the web site are still available via the Telegram bot.
I have the file on USB if anyone wants it.