• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Taking advantage of a full moon

Gregorius

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Does anyone have any good non convoluted rituals to do at full moon

Gregorius

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
What is your idea of a "convoluted ritual"? The notion varies from mage to mage. Just name one or two, so we have a benchmark for you.

Also, why are you doing the ritual? That'd help narrow things.
Well since the fullmoon is tomorrow something that doesnt require something very specific/hard to get with not so high setup

as for why well theres only a "few" per year and i wanna use any chance i get to improve my abilities

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Does anyone have any good non convoluted rituals to do at full moon
It depends on what is the purpose you are doing the ritual for.

The Moon is tied to the Water element and all that is related to water, instinct, shelter, feminine energy, nurturing and family.

There are various purposes you can use moon magic for:

• Crystal charging (transferring the moon energy into the crystal, empowering the said moon associated crystal by infusing it with moon energy)
  • Lunar baths (can be used for purification with moon water)
  • Meditation (moon energies can be meditated upon in order to take the qualities of being more motherly in nature, safeguard your loved ones, enhance your intuition etc)
  • Aura cleansing
  • Communication with nature
  • Moon water
  • Manifestation and intention setting

One good purpose you can use the moon energy for is to deeper connect to your inner self and your emotions, for example.