• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

technical difficulties

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards

Page could not be loaded​

The requested page could not be loaded.
  • Check your internet connection and try again.
  • Certain browser extensions, such as ad blockers, may block pages unexpectedly. Disable these and try again.
  • Wizard Forums may be temporarily unavailable. Please check back later.

I have this on all browsers and my phone. I was only able to get here on a proxy. Seeing as I am able to login, I have no indication that I am banned or something. If I have any ad blocker, it must be one built into the browsers, I have nothing manually installed.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Firefox refuses to access the forum, something about an expired security certificate. "Enter at your own risk", it says. Weird.

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I had that with both Chrome and DuckDuckGo, first noticed it about 16 hours ago. Seems to be working as normal now.
Post automatically merged:

Oh, Skull already addressed it in a public post. All is well.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I was not able to renew the SSL certificate. I set a reminder on my phone, but was off-site for work, and forgot to do it before I went away. Sorry guys. It's sorted now.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Glad to see the forum up and running!

I'm pretty sure if you were banned, you'd still be able to view the forum. Just no messaging or commenting on any of the threads. Tenrad and Ceron are still here.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I had p****d off a bunch of folks in a hard-core Satanist forum about eight hours before. (Told them reciting both the Kol Nidre and Hebrew alphabet backwards does not make one a candidate for Valhalla.) I just naturally assumed I was being jinxed. Which is, I allow, pretty damned vain of me. If I had been on the Titanic, I'd have blamed a jilted ex-girlfriend for putting an iceberg in my vessel's way.