• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Ten sagely abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
The Way is the beginning of the myriad things, the skein of right and wrong. By holding to the beginning, the sage knows the source of everything.

WHEN I was a young boy, I knew that I was going to DIE. So, I decided to look into it. Rather than straightforwardly research death, I read some shit about aliens, some Chinese philosophy starting in high school, and joined a Fourth Way organization for several years in my early twenties, then dicked around a little in Buddhism. Read some stuff about Hekate. And all them other books.

Not considering Near Death information sufficient demonstration of the spiritual reality, after seven years of smorgasbord occult studies, I made rudimentary contact with the occult entities. But I didn't know what the fuck I was doing, and did not usually go very well most of the time.

I have various sagely abilities, like:

1. Horrible occult contact. A couple succesful instances.
2. "Be careful what you wish for" things might as well be equal wish fulfillment
3. If you ever feeling down, magically deal with that shit later (I only did this a few times)
4. Flawed energy development, energy perception
5. Agitate your energy and See things, but causes sleep problems and seeing shit is stressful
6. NAMO AMIDA BUTSU conciousness acceleration
7. That one time I recited the heart sutra and could feel the energy of books
8. Convert schizophrenics to Buddhism. Terrify aspiring occultists, who flee to Christianity.
9. Fear of reading some books too closely, but doesn't seem to be a problem anymore
10. Old inability to play an uncensored game of Dungeons and Dragons without having to perform a self-exorcism

Vietnam-dog-meme-10.jpg

IllusiveOwl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Old inability to play an uncensored game of Dungeons and Dragons without having to perform a self-exorcism
One game I DM'd for, a member of the party had lost a random Gnoll-monk NPC he made his boyfriend because he got infested by an intellect devourer and the player's dad-character blew the Gnoll's brains out, so the player got a yeenoghu congregation for the funeral. They came over to the player character's family manor and they all
ate the corpse without utensils, then sexually savaged the corpse and each other, on the dining room table.

Oh, and welcome to the forum 🦉 🎉

Ziran

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
... and that's what happens without a good teacher.

@Jackson , you OK? Now? Something approaching OK?

Ziran

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
If you ever want a friend, a comrade, or a shoulder to cry on. Send me a msg, bro.

I know what it's like. Not equivalent, but, I can relate.

Ziran

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Although I encourage homosexual expressions, I have forgotten what this means or why anyone would do it.

If it were anyone else, I would expect they are joking.

AgeofAlchemy

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Hi brother Jackson;

I feel you are a very powerful Mage that incarnated here at this critical juncture to do 'the great work'

It seems you are still hurting and trying to hide it under several layers of irony and self deprecation.

If you are ready to let go of the dross and start doing this for real I would love to talk to you.

Wishing you my best.
🌹

Jackson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Potent maybe, skilled not so much. I don't really expect I'll return to the work much until I relocate.
If I reorganize, I'll consider taking up a Qigong teacher, but I'd have to find one that's suitable.
I would suggest that I have always been ironic.

AgeofAlchemy

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
The beauty of 'the great work' is that it can be done anywhere, because it is done within.

That's awesome you're into Qigong brother, I'm currently at a Shaolin Kung-fu school in China studying the arcane arts.

This is the closest I've found to what Bodhidharma was teaching the original Shaolin Monks, would recommend.

18 Lohan Hands Qigong
youtube.com/watch?v=-jZI_MyJ4No

I'm not a certified master but would be happy to help you with it best I can.

Jackson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I cannot speak to any physical aptitude at martial arts, but I will not be able to practice Qigong without a suitable teacher.
I'll let you know when I reorganize along whatever lines.
Post automatically merged:

By the way, there is a Vendor section.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.