• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

loady

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Remove this post if its posted , just want to see if my posts go trough

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Sentinel
Reaction score
Awards
Well, it had been posted in Q&A, so I moved it here. (It's not 'controversial' enough to go to 'the dump' ;) )

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Well, it had been posted in Q&A, so I moved it here. (It's not 'controversial' enough to go to 'the dump' ;) )
I wouldn't be too sure of that. He uses "post" three times: clearly calling attention to it. "Post" hints at "post-racial," a dog-whistle word coined by crypto alt-cons to stifle discussion. Likewise he talks about a "post" that "goes through." That's pretty clearly a slightly veiled reference to patriarchal violent sex. Sounds like a couple of red flags there. Enough "Trigger" for Roy Rogers to ride off into the sunset on.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Remove this post if its posted , just want to see if my posts go trough
No.

I wouldn't be too sure of that. He uses "post" three times: clearly calling attention to it. "Post" hints at "post-racial," a dog-whistle word coined by crypto alt-cons to stifle discussion. Likewise he talks about a "post" that "goes through." That's pretty clearly a slightly veiled reference to patriarchal violent sex. Sounds like a couple of red flags there. Enough "Trigger" for Roy Rogers to ride off into the sunset on.
penn jillette shut up GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.