• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

TGK Is Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Well well...glad to see Wizard Forums is back on the scene and under new management. It's been quite a long time but I am interested in seeing where this new chapter in the WF Saga leads. I hope to be part of it. Greetings all....and to those who were around in the time before.....cheers mates.

Grundy

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
holy shit! Welcome back TGK! I never got to know you personally since I got into the practice just near the tail end of the old WF, but your guides were such a big help for me when I was starting out. Just wanted to give you props on your great body of work. I hope all of us together can bring back a better and more vibrant WF community.

Cheers indeed!

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you! Glad to hear it and it's amazing to see it starting to resurface for the next "generation" of occultists coming up! Pleasure to meet you Grundy. I hope to get to know you as an occultist better!

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome back TGK! Good to see you man! I wasn't sure if you were going to join but I'm glad you did. I think I speak for most of us when I say your knowledge and dedication is most welcome here.

P.S. if you're still in touch with any of the people who had the falling out with Crow/the old WF, I would greatly appreciate it if you could shout out the new WF to them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.