• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Service Offering TGK/The Mystical Rebel Service: 1 On 1 Magical Coaching

Someone is offering a service.
1:1 Magickal Coaching: $99.99

Want to get started studying & practicing magic but not sure where to start? Or perhaps you've been practicing for a few months to a couple of years and are feeling stuck on your path. No matter which of these it is I am confident I can assist you in moving to the next level.

Book a coaching with me and together we will craft a personalized study program for you to work through, based on whether you're just starting out or feeling stuck. With this coaching, you can be introduced to things such as:

• Occult Meditation
  • Divination Techniques
  • New Spells & Rituals to Perform
  • Creating Your Own Spells & Rituals
  • Pathworking
  • Occult Initiation
  • Esotericism & Mysticism
  • ...and so much more!!

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I am definitely interested. Need to clean up my finance for a bit first before I can afford anything. I was going to go to Nate Bales or Connor Kendall, but I would appreciate the service you can provide.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
1:1 Magickal Coaching: $99.99

Want to get started studying & practicing magic but not sure where to start? Or perhaps you've been practicing for a few months to a couple of years and are feeling stuck on your path. No matter which of these it is I am confident I can assist you in moving to the next level.

Book a coaching with me and together we will craft a personalized study program for you to work through, based on whether you're just starting out or feeling stuck. With this coaching, you can be introduced to things such as:

• Occult Meditation
  • Divination Techniques
  • New Spells & Rituals to Perform
  • Creating Your Own Spells & Rituals
  • Pathworking
  • Occult Initiation
  • Esotericism & Mysticism
  • ...and so much more!!
So what tradition would be followed with this, client selected, or your selection?

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
So what tradition would be followed with this, client selected, or your selection?
No specific tradition at all. Methods and techniques will be drawn from numerous systems and traditions. No one ideology will be pushed. Whatever is esoterically sound and can help you move your practice forward can be used.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I am definitely interested. Need to clean up my finance for a bit first before I can afford anything. I was going to go to Nate Bales or Connor Kendall, but I would appreciate the service you can provide.

Not familiar with Nate Bales but I am familiar with Connor and his work. We've responded to each other's occult content on social media and had some healthy banter on a few livestreams 😂

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah. Nate Bales was a reviewer of OAA with Koetting on a YouTube video. He runs a ritual for hire practice called Four Thrones.
Good.man, I need to respond to him too, I suck at keeping tabs on email.
Likely I will go with your services. As the other two are highly demonic from my perception which could he faulty.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Do you have like a "Personal consultations"? Like meetings one on one, as if soemone throws questions at you and you answer them for one hour?
I knew a well known magus who had that but he removed it since he is to busy with other clients.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Do you have like a "Personal consultations"? Like meetings one on one, as if soemone throws questions at you and you answer them for one hour?
I knew a well known magus who had that but he removed it since he is to busy with other clients.
Yup. I do offer coaching or consultations. You can use the service offered on this same thread for that. However, while you certainly can pay me for that you don't necessarily have to. You can join any of my livestreams on TikTok or Twitch and ask as many questions as you want for free. I do my best to answer all questions that come across through the chat. Only issue is it's not just you asking questions so you don't get my undivided attention. If you want the one on one personal time with me then yeah you can purchase this service and we can schedule a coaching or consultation. 🤠

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I may be interested in this as well as Curse Detection and Removal. I do have a little bit of money, Curse Detection may come first.