• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

TGK's (aka The Mystical Rebel)3 BIG Reasons Why Ouija Board is Unreliable

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Tgk, i soooo freakinly had a different pic of you in my head: A grumpy, older white dude who doesn't bend...
Very happy to know you are not. πŸ’–

Loved the vid. Only 1 question:
Ive seen others do the same btw, but why do you tell people who use, in this case the oujiaboard, that you are not here to offend them. To me, and i can be totally wrong, that feels like you diminishing your power for the wrong crowd.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Tgk, i soooo freakinly had a different pic of you in my head: A grumpy, older white dude who doesn't bend...
Very happy to know you are not. πŸ’–

Loved the vid. Only 1 question:
Ive seen others do the same btw, but why do you tell people who use, in this case the oujiaboard, that you are not here to offend them. To me, and i can be totally wrong, that feels like you diminishing your power for the wrong crowd.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Yo! Nice! And thanks for the shoutouts! Hopefully with some practice I can get even better at editing and help your channel grow! Good stuff, man!

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Yo! Nice! And thanks for the shoutouts! Hopefully with some practice I can get even better at editing and help your channel grow! Good stuff, man!
Of course mate πŸ§‰ Thanks for lending your skills. Together we both will grow πŸ‘

Grundy

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Just subbed :). Like everyone else, totes had a different image of you in my head but glad to have a face to the name. You the GOAT TGK!

I agree on mass produced Ouija boards as well.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Not an old white man guys πŸ˜‚ just a young (ish) nigga doin his occult thang!

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Damn, am I the only person who was actually not surprised by your looks? I mean I knew you were black and somewhat young for years, so I guess that wasn't gonna surprise me, though until I hear someone's voice I never picture a color, so it rarely surpises me to see someone is asian/british/african american/indian etc etc.

The image in my head was young, black, bald dude who is slightly stockier than you are so I wasn't too surprised. But a large part of that is cause we were both OG WF1 members.

I can understand how people would have thought you were older though, cause of the amount of knowledge and wisdom you imparted on the old WF.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Be
Damn, am I the only person who was actually not surprised by your looks? I mean I knew you were black and somewhat young for years, so I guess that wasn't gonna surprise me, though until I hear someone's voice I never picture a color, so it rarely surpises me to see someone is asian/british/african american/indian etc etc.

The image in my head was young, black, bald dude who is slightly stockier than you are so I wasn't too surprised. But a large part of that is cause we were both OG WF1 members.

I can understand how people would have thought you were older though, cause of the amount of knowledge and wisdom you imparted on the old WF.
I totally get it lol. Been at this since I was 13 (currently 31) so that's where the knowledge comes from.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Hey, TGK. I was watching your content on the old wizardforums. I had no idea you were black. To me you look younger than 31. You did some magick for this? πŸ˜‚

I have bound my soul to the Everstone and shall remain young forever!

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
AHHH SHITE YESS THE CHANNEL IS OUT, bruh I didn't even know it started till now. Gotta go binge now. :ROFLMAO:

Tbh, I feel like ouija boards can also be one of those things that's the occult equivalent of a gateway drug. You've got a bunch of teenagers buying themselves some $20 board from Hasbro for a sleepover, then that's how a lot of em ever have a paranormal experience. Then some may actually go on to learn shit, or not.