• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

THA Christ

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
OK guys and gals, have you all heard the term Christ? And I'm not talking about Jesus. I'm talking about an Energy such as the Kundalini. I've used the term before, to describe the Energy. The Christ, is the Energy that lives within you. Therefore, I believe that Jesus was a mystic, who opened and operated The Christ. But anyway, perhaps mystics use that term, because of Christianity. What do ya think?

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
What do I think? I think "Christ" means "anointed". "Anointed" means set apart for a divine purpose. This is why there is a somewhat peculiar phrasing in the Christian espistles referring to "Christ Jesus". Christ is a title being applied to Jesus, similar to the phrase "Buddha Guatama" and "Buddha Amitahba". Here "Buddha" is a title whose literal meaning is "Awakened".

Regarding Jesus as a mystic, I think that's a good word for it. Kundalini, in my opinion, is not a good fit for the specific manner of his ... wonders, for lack of better word. Although, I hold to the unconventional and controversial opinion that the gospels are stories of at least 2 different protagonists.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
What do I think? I think "Christ" means "anointed". "Anointed" means set apart for a divine purpose. This is why there is a somewhat peculiar phrasing in the Christian espistles referring to "Christ Jesus". Christ is a title being applied to Jesus, similar to the phrase "Buddha Guatama" and "Buddha Amitahba". Here "Buddha" is a title whose literal meaning is "Awakened".

Regarding Jesus as a mystic, I think that's a good word for it. Kundalini, in my opinion, is not a good fit for the specific manner of his ... wonders, for lack of better word. Although, I hold to the unconventional and controversial opinion that the gospels are stories of at least 2 different protagonists.
I agree, to be quite honest. The whole Christ is misinterpreted by many mystics.