• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Thanks/Praise Thank you, Apollo.

Giving thanks or praise to a diety, spirit, or any other entity.

djcullgirl

Neophyte
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

https://soundcloud.com/dj-cullgirl%2Fdolphin-traxx

i dedicate my first song release, and indeed every note, every rhythm, every dance, every expression or release of emotion through my art, and every song forever, To Apollo Loxias, and his many other faces. I thank you, for bringing the shining rays of sun in to my life. I thank you for guiding me to my salvation, through music and the healing mysteries. I thank you for blessing me with the power to facilitate my own healling. I request you help me share this gift with the world, and nothing more. Give me peace, strength, serenity, and love, all that i need to excelerate myself along the path you illuminate.

Everything i do, I do in honour of those who light the path ahead of me, and those who have come before. I dedicate everything I do, all my love,, passion, pain, joy, rage, everything, To Hekate Phosphoros, Hail! Hail! Hail!, to my ancestors and guardians, and to alll the forces conspiring to aid and abet me in expressing my True Will.
may my Will remain strong so i may carry out that which i came to do. May those who seek to harm me, anyone seeking to harm my lloved ones, and anyone who seeks to exploit others, capitalise on suffering, or obstruct truth and justice, fail critically and spectacularly, harming only themselves. And so it is. Blessed be.