• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Thanks/Praise Thank you to Khamael, Archangel of Mars (according to older grimoires)

Giving thanks or praise to a diety, spirit, or any other entity.
Reaction score
Awards
I did a LBRP today with E, S, W quarters with vibrating "Elohim Gibor, Khamael, Seraphim"; N quarter "AGLA, Khamael, Seraphim".
Because today is Tuesday, day of Mars.
Even though it may not have landed on his ears, I think it did, because adidst strife and busy shopping, I had more courage, less resentment and all in all a feeling of calm, and little to no stress.

So in case he heard me, Thank you Archangel Khamael!!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I met Khamael a couple of times.

First time I was sitting on a lawn having lunch with others and a being turned up. He called himself Khamael and spelt his name for me. He said he was the angel of divine justice. So I went inside to look up Davidson's Dictionary of Angels and there he was as the avenging angel. I suppose we all have our own view of ourself.

I did not meet him again for a decade when I was sitting on top of sacred hill that was immersed in a time bubble. I thought to remove the bubble so visualized a light sword, holding it above my head, ready to chop down.

At that moment a hand closed over my visualized upheld hand and the sword turned into a meat cleaver and together Khamael and I chopped through the time bubble.

Photos before the event have the top of the hill feeling like in a distant mist. Later photos show the hill closely present and pressing on the viewer

I do not recall any later dealings.

Reaction score
Awards
CHAMAEL INVOCATION-

Tuesday- Day of Mars

+

In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Under the authority of ELOHIM GIBOR, who governeth the sphere of Geburah and Mars, I call upon CHAMAEL, Warmed by God, the Archangel of Gevurah. Form us unto completion through energy, courage, and loyalty as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Chamael, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Mars. Rid me of impulsivity, cruelty, anger, and hate. Inspire me with proper motivation, assertiveness, vitality, the ability to calm my inner conflicts, and the endurance to overcome enemies both within and without.

I submit this request in the name of the sovereignty of the Most High God the Father +, the unending love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ +, and the illuminating essence of the glorious Spirit Most Holy +. Amen.

Reaction score
Awards
Thank you. It really was .. unlike me. Usually I'm impatient and hotheaded.
Thanks again Khamael (and Konsciencia).
May try a similar line with Raphael today.
Post automatically merged:

Will try one with Raphael this evening, and Tzadkiel tomorrow.

Last edited: