• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Thanks/Praise Thank you to the seven archangels, though primarily three

Giving thanks or praise to a diety, spirit, or any other entity.
Reaction score
Awards
I would like to explain a few matters and give thanks for the obvious.

Tzaphkiel: Thank you for keeping me free from death and curses, and for connecting me to positive energies of Saturn.

Tzadkiel: It may be on account of someone else, but I came to you persistently with money matters, hoping to find 15k cash in the street to resolve my issues.
Instead, the 900 I owed for the current month was back-washed, leaving me until the sixth to come up with 600 for rent to be current, then work on staying current (650) and tackling paying off back rent (9k). My roommate-landlord had a change of heart and came up with this compromise, which I accepted thankfully and immediately. Thank you as well for connecting me to the positive energies of Jupiter.

Raphael: Thank you for healing my lung issues that I was afraid was a dire case of Covid. I can breathe now, despite the cough from smoking cigarillos. I am going back on my Juul and will work on will by taking a break from a habit for a short time and then quitting cold turkey. Thank you as well for connecting me to the positive energies of Mercury.

God our Father, Son and Holy Spirit, may you bless your archangels and shem angels and all who help me. Amen.