• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

THanking clauneck - 200000$ in 24 Hours

clauneckR

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi All,

i just Received 200,000$ i thank him and spread his name thank you Clauneck for the help

Aeternus

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Really, 200K in an hour?

You must've done something big for him either, or did he help you out of nothing, or did you compell him to do something to you?

Usually Demons don't do anything without giving something in exchange.

Either way, I think your experience is awesome.

preeti2610

Visitor
Reaction score
Really, 200K in an hour?

You must've done something big for him either, or did he help you out of nothing, or did you compell him to do something to you?

Hello .. i am new here .. ill like to know what you have to give in exchange to clauneck

Aeternus

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Hello .. i am new here .. ill like to know what you have to give in exchange to clauneck
When he appears, you can offer some food and juice or water, whatever you are led to offer.

Hope that I was of help, and also, welcome to the forum

clauneckR

Visitor
Reaction score
Hey Sorry for Delay in Replay here- i am thankful to clauneck Here - this is simple i sold one mansion and it was advanced long back but the client was not turning back for long time after lot of follow-ups - one day i came across clauneck the spirit and favourite of Lucifer and then learnt about that and as i am a vegan and a teetotaler - i could not offer the said offerings so i just made a small alter in home and got the print out of the sigil and lit up candle and offered orange and some scent - after meditation i just offered it below tree and used the scent with permission and called the person again that helped to complete deal .

i again thank King Clauneck and i have started it you can connect with me for further Details incase required
Post automatically merged:

Really, 200K in an hour?

Hey Hey he helped me to clear the stuck deal - yes it was quick and i offered orange - i used other trick here not compelling him but requesting - people say it is dangerous to surrender but i feel energies take whatever they need with people what they can offer so olden days offering and modern days offerings are different.