• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Thanks/Praise THANKS for YOUR PRESENCE!

Giving thanks or praise to a diety, spirit, or any other entity.

Asteriskos

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
"Io, Dominus Umbrarum, Io Regina Pigmeorum, Veni!"

I Always feel your Presence in my Practice, and my Life!
You have shown me that Life is Magic, and Magic is Life, which is as it Should be for Any practitioner of Ars Magica!
I've accepted this as True in my Life for a Long Time now, but... I Still Marvel, I Still Wonder at the Awesome Implications,
and... Responsibilities!!!

Asteriskos

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Recently I tweaked this invocation slightly as a preliminary invocation prior to divination, it has always resulted in the "frissons" that the "deep one" is on board! 🤘
Post automatically merged:

Recently I tweaked this invocation slightly as a preliminary invocation prior to divination, it has always resulted in the "frissons" that the "deep one" is on board! 🤘
I admit for a Long time I was a Hard Core Ceremonial Practitioner. Over time though Evolution being what it is, and the Only Constant being Change, I have probably veered toward "Luciferian" Sorcery, with a "Little Help from My Friends" 🤘

That said, here is a "preliminary divination invocation" that I cobbled together, and use much of the time!

Preliminary Divination Invocation The:

"Io, Dominus Umbrarum, Lord of the Crosroads.
Grant me Clear Vision and Feeling.
From a Word to a Word, let me be led to a Word.
From a Deed to another Deed!"

If at any time I "Feel the Need", I may add for example:

"So Mote It Be!"

< Commence Divination Here >
Post automatically merged:

N.B.

I think this journal says about what I Planned it to say, so... I'm going to consider other options, new and existing threads for some Interesting Stuff, expect it when / where you See it, and I hope y'all like it? Right now it's time for Copious amounts of: :coffee:

Last edited: