• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Thanks/Praise Thanks to Shem #44, Archangels Raphael, Tzadkiel, Tzaphqiel and Michael, and praise to God.

Giving thanks or praise to a diety, spirit, or any other entity.
Reaction score
Awards
Received a mixed bag of news, but overall good news. My case is moving more positive for me and my situation.

As Tzaphqiel is Saturn influencing, Michael Sol influencing, Raphael Mercury influencing, Tzadkiel Jupiter influencing; all four - limitations, healing communication and expansion; were in my favor. Also thanks to Yazata for hooking me up with a sigil for a Shem to be in my corner as well.

The case is being moved to my state, but will not lose my place in line so to speak, and a reversal of the previous decision.
They understood that I cannot hold any job due to physical, neurological and psychiatric reasons, so it looks like my outcome I wanted will come to pass.

Praise to God and thanks to all angels and archangels involved!