• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Thanks/Praise Thanksgiving to King Clauneck

Giving thanks or praise to a diety, spirit, or any other entity.

G. Ephraim

Visitor
Reaction score
Greetings,

I give my utmost genuine thanks to King Clauneck for the opportunities he has given me. I have sought King Clauneck's aid before in pursuing a better-paying job and prepared offerings of pork, red wine, and dark rum. He was extremely helpful and acted quickly - shortly after I began making offerings, a job lead that had up until that point been unresponsive responded to a message I sent and I was employed that following week. I was was taking home on average $200 each night I worked on top of additional bi-weekly pay and the job was easy for me. It was not until I neglected the regular offerings that the job I had gained closed after 10 years of business. I know this was not a "punishment" from the great King, I had simply failed to uphold my end of things. For this, I am filled with regret.

I have once again been given a new opportunity to make good money and intend to honor King Clauneck in hopes he will once again bestow his favor upon my endeavors. I ask not for unearned abundant riches, simply enough to support myself and those around me.

Hail King Clauneck!

G. Ephraim