• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF The 72 Demons of the Name - The Left-Hand Pillar of the Shemhamephorash

Share a PDF of a book.

BragR

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The file organization isn't perfect, but you'll manage. It includes a sheet with all the lessons. There is 72D & 72A. If something is wrong, please let me know. The files are temporarily on GD. Pass: 72DNLHPSHHMPHRSH
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
The file organization isn't perfect, but you'll manage. It includes a sheet with all the lessons. There is 72D & 72A. If something is wrong, please let me know. The files are temporarily on GD. Pass: 72DNLHPSHHMPHRSH
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Using any other file hoster except mega.nz is against the rules, as you well know. Come on, you already have a mega account so why upload the files to GoogleDrive?

BragR

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Sorry...I re-upload again....https://mega.nz/fm/5ysT1CBA