• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Fulfilled Request The Art of Magickal Enchantment: Influence, Command and Control by Theodore Rose

This book has been found and shared.
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Bo Hanson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
One day soon it will come, I am sure about that...and I will be the first to post it here.
Post automatically merged:

One day soon it will come, I am sure about that...and I will be the first to post it here.
I told you guys.....the days has come and here you have a pure, fresh, new released book, the awaited Theodore Rose new book, released a few days ago:

Rose, Theodore - The art of magickal enchantment (2023)
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I told you guys.....the days has come and here you have a pure, fresh, new released book, the awaited Theodore Rose new book, released a few days ago:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
About the newly released book:

"Five years after the groundbreaking grimoire that reshaped our understanding of magick, the enigmatic Theodore Rose returns with a startling new work that challenges conventions, corrects misconceptions, and takes you on a journey into the rarely traversed realm of enchantment magick. But beware, this is not a manual for malevolence, deceit, or forced submission. It is not a treatise on curses, nor is it a platform for the psychopathic abuse of power.

In this revelatory new book, the author dismantles the shallow snack food culture of modern magick and delves into the profound potency of elemental magick. Through the exploration of the misunderstood, maligned, and all-too-often misused fire spirits, you are invited to engage with a world of cooperative enchantment, where benefits are shared, and power is not a zero-sum game.

You will be introduced to a triangle of fortune, a trinity comprising the self, the act of magick, and the person or situation being enchanted. This triadic relationship forms the basis for a symbiotic magick system. Enchantment magick is a way of reshaping reality that keeps your best interests at heart through the influence, control and manipulation of others.

The rituals serve to protect you, safeguard success, and bring about the precise, life-changing outcomes you desire. This book is vast in its potential impact, proving that the greatest magickal truths need not be verbose or overly complex.

Prepare to challenge your preconceptions, recalibrate your understanding, and discover the power of the fire spirits. It's time to explore enchantment magick in a way that respects its power, embraces its potential, and benefits all who engage with it."

According to amazon this book was released yesterday so it's extremely unlikely to be found in online libraries anytime soon.
Hi Victor,
No, it is NOT extremely unlikely to be found in online libraries so earlier as you say. With today's skills and knowledge, it is possible to be found in online libraries so early. Internet should be free but remember, we all have to contribute to the author's efforts to give us such literature. As you can see I brought it here within four days after it has been published by Amazon, but remember....buy the book if you like it.

Last edited:

mrkls

Visitor
Reaction score
I would be glad if you could share it again because the link above is not available. Thank you so much!

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards