• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF The Art & Practice of Getting Material Things Through Creative Visualization by Ophiel

Share a PDF of a book.

KjEno186

Disciple
Staff member
Jr. Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
APCVOphiel.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Marvin

Visitor
Reaction score
Warned for derailing threads with off topic posts. Make your own threads.
APCVOphiel.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I am searching for a legitimate professional exorcist; not a fake taking advantage of people, stealing their money & delivering nothing! Does anyone within the Wizards Forum know of a Real professional exorcist; I was tricked by a demon impersonating the Lord Jesus & have been under attack for 2 years and desperately need help from a professional exorcist & I am willing to pay for the services or referral too the Real professional exorcist; I am desperately in need of help. Is there no one in the Wizards Forum that can help me?

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I am searching for a legitimate professional exorcist; not a fake taking advantage of people, stealing their money & delivering nothing! Does anyone within the Wizards Forum know of a Real professional exorcist; I was tricked by a demon impersonating the Lord Jesus & have been under attack for 2 years and desperately need help from a professional exorcist & I am willing to pay for the services or referral too the Real professional exorcist; I am desperately in need of help. Is there no one in the Wizards Forum that can help me?
Why do you keep spamming this irrevelant question?

oraCle

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am interested in this book. Is there a PDF available and if so, how do you access it? I am new here.
Thank you for your time.

oraCle