• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – EPUB/MOBI The Beheading Game: Unearthing the Occult Mysteries of the Celtic Cult of the Head, by Briar

Share an ePub or Mobi format ebook.
Reaction score
Awards
cover.jpg

Archaeological traces and remnants of what has been dubbed a Celtic ‘cult of the head’ have fascinated and puzzled scholars for many years. In The Beheading Game: Unearthing the Occult Mysteries of the Celtic Cult of the Head, Briar investigates the theurgic and thaumaturgic applications of this cult from an occult perspective. By examining the ritual significance of severed heads and headlessness in the context of what she identifies to be a broader ‘Beheading Game’ as it relates to the pan-Celtic Cult of the Head, she discusses how ‘the Celts’ saw in the head the seat of the immortal soul, drawing from academic research, atavistic experience, and acute personal gnosis to delve deep into the roles of the severed head permeating Celtic lore.

Briar is a traditional folk witch, cunning woman, and fairy doctor. She is also a Gallo-Irish polytheist who is deeply invested in the fairy faith revival, finding bridges between her native and adoptive lineages. Her work is placed under the patronage of the hawthorn tree, characterized by the sorcerous duality of healing and harming (mithridatism as per the magical glyph of the snake or serpent), and in furthering her relationship with the hidden by cultivating and deepening meaningful bonds with gods and ungods alike, exploring one’s own soul and psyche as Other.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Post automatically merged:

This is actually an epub but I forgot that this site is set to default post it as a pdf unless changed. Apparently there isn't an editing function either.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
This is actually an epub but I forgot that this site is set to default post it as a pdf unless changed. Apparently there isn't an editing function either.
You only have 5 minutes to edit your post (probably so you can't change it or tone it down after you've stirred up a controversy or a fight, I think). Even I as a Librarian can only change the title of a Library post, not its content... I've changed the tag to "Epub/Mobi" now, so no worries. :)

Yes, and thank you for the valuable books you've shared!

Reaction score
Awards
You only have 5 minutes to edit your post (probably so you can't change it or tone it down after you've stirred up a controversy or a fight, I think). Even I as a Librarian can only change the title of a Library post, not its content... I've changed the tag to "Epub/Mobi" now, so no worries. :)

Yes, and thank you for the valuable books you've shared!
My pleasure. That 5-minute window might end up being a problem for someone as absent-minded as I can be at times but I'll try to remember to check the correct file type before I post. 🤡