• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF The Book of Sacred Names - Jacobus G Swart

Share a PDF of a book.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
1681336379044.png

The “Shadow Tree Series” comprises a unique collection of Western Esoteric studies and practices which Jacobus Swart, has actuated and taught over a period of forty years. Having commenced his Kabbalah studies in Safed in the early 1970’s, he later broadened his “kabbalistic horizons” under the careful guidance of the famed English Kabbalist William G. Gray. "The Book of Sacred Names” is a practical guide into the meditational and magical applications of ancient Hebrew Divine Names. Perpetuating the tenets of traditional Kabbalists who recognised the fundamental bond between “Kabbalah” and “Magic,” Jacobus Swart offers step by step instructions on the deliberate and conscious control of personal life circumstances, by means of the most cardinal components of Kabbalistic doctrines and techniques—Divine Names! The material addressed in this tome derives from the extensive primary literature of “Practical Kabbalah,” much of which is appearing in print for the first time in English translation.

Buy:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Download:

frsfmcs

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks! I'm still hoping for the release of the ebook version of his works.

Lodjik

Visitor
Reaction score
Thanks! I'm still hoping for the release of the ebook version of his works.

This book was released on Kindle a month ago but was pulled about 24 hours later. I thought this might be that but it's a scan. Unlikely they will be released as ebooks due to piracy concerns. His books are well worth the money. I have a few of them.

frsfmcs

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
This book was released on Kindle a month ago but was pulled about 24 hours later. I thought this might be that but it's a scan. Unlikely they will be released as ebooks due to piracy concerns. His books are well worth the money. I have a few of them.
Oh. Thought it was still up. I hoped that after that kindle many more will come. I've read the sample text of his first book. They definitely deserve some high quality editions.

Djnenas

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I have most of his books on my Book wishlist on Amazon pending review before ordering since they cost a pretty penny... but just reading some of the previews was enough for me to add them to my list. Now ill be able to make a better decision since ill be able to read them. Thank you so much for this!!! See?? this is why real authors that truly write GEMS have nothing to worry about when it comes to their work being available as pdf's... the true reader will always want those true gems in print, at hand at all times... There is something special about holding a truly good book in your hands that no free pdf could ever match... Thanks a million!!!

le chat rouge

Visitor
Reaction score
View attachment 228

The “Shadow Tree Series” comprises a unique collection of Western Esoteric studies and practices which Jacobus Swart, has actuated and taught over a period of forty years. Having commenced his Kabbalah studies in Safed in the early 1970’s, he later broadened his “kabbalistic horizons” under the careful guidance of the famed English Kabbalist William G. Gray. "The Book of Sacred Names” is a practical guide into the meditational and magical applications of ancient Hebrew Divine Names. Perpetuating the tenets of traditional Kabbalists who recognised the fundamental bond between “Kabbalah” and “Magic,” Jacobus Swart offers step by step instructions on the deliberate and conscious control of personal life circumstances, by means of the most cardinal components of Kabbalistic doctrines and techniques—Divine Names! The material addressed in this tome derives from the extensive primary literature of “Practical Kabbalah,” much of which is appearing in print for the first time in English translation.

Buy:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Download: * Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
thank you ever so much