• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] The Chess game

Everyone's got one.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hello everyone, I really don't know where to post this. So I will post it here... I received this download as I lay in bed. You don't have to believe me take it or leave it.

Here is what I wrote

God is playing a Chess game with Itself. Since we are God having a human experience. Unless God allows us to move, we won't be able to move. This is literally a chess game and so far, God is winning. God will always win. That does not mean, that we are less, remember, we are God, we are that same Force that created everything. Right now, I am God in It's totality. Now, it may seem like we are fragments, but the truth is that we are not. We each are God as a whole, and this is damn amazing. Our Consciousness will exist as it is after this life. The true me, is not the flesh, but what lies within the flesh. We are formlessness.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Ingmar Bergman done this idea better. For one thing he wisely left out the unicorns and faeries of OP's conclusion. Man up. woman up, whichever and face the uncertainty.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Pawn to e4
Knight to f6.

God is playing a Chess game with Itself.
I think it's less chess and more The Sims, with how people keep insisting that everything happens "because god wills it" and how seemingly none of us can make choices because they "were already made for us".

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Knight to f6.

I think it's less chess and more The Sims, with how people keep insisting that everything happens "because god wills it" and how seemingly none of us can make choices because they "were already made for
Exactly 💯